What have you done to your non-mazda today?

I murdered out the Scooter, flat black and tinted the tail light, also installed a new Walbro carb, Emgo 39mm Air Filter, High Spark Coil and No Rev Limit CDI Module!!!

SP_A0326.jpg

Last edited:
So, would I be out of line to start a pool for how long before you blow this engine up too? lol

I hit a bird in the S2000 last night doing about 70. Glanced off the edge of the 'nose' and left a streak of bird residue passed the headlight around the fender lol. I really need to clean that off...

I'm not boosting it lol but the next buy is gonna be the 82cc big bore kit and exhaust, $500 total then it will be tits!! It did 65mph today!!!

Not today but fixed teh vac leak on my AC for the truck. Now it will freeze your balls/tits off!

I'm not boosting it lol but the next buy is gonna be the 82cc big bore kit and exhaust, $500 total then it will be tits!! It did 65mph today!!!

65mph on that dinky thing!!! I'll pass on that. lol

Um... Flat black and tinted taillight on a scooter? Are you only going to ride it during the middle of the day or are you trying to get run over?

Just wondering...

I was just going for making it more fun to ride cause I don't get my license back till April, if I get hit, well, then that's my fate, I only ride when there is light traffic though but it looks SICK imo

played around with the dccd. managed to get it sideways and a little squirlly shifting into second

Well I went and picked her up yesterday, it's got a nasty oil leak, i'm leaning toward a rear main seal being shot, not a tough job just alot of work, tranny is gonna have to come out and it's not light, cleaned it up a bit today, secured the front bumper and put on the rear bumper, the bumpers are steel and weigh a ton, if anyone runs into me from the back they're car is toast, i've got a bit more minor things to finish up before the big stuff start happening like motor swap from the I4 to the I6, considering doing a stroker kit but prices are insane, anyway, i'll keep the thread updated info as the info comes, here are a few pics:

n874540602_5016306_7863.jpg

n874540602_5016307_8225.jpg

n874540602_5016318_1144.jpg

n874540602_5016320_1703.jpg

Sitting in traffic on the way home tonight, I dropped the top at a stoplight. Temps were in the 40's somewhere and it was dry, so at that moment, there was no reason not to, but earlier today it was raining, and yesterday was full-on downpours, so it seemed like it should have been crap weather when in actuality, it was a perfect evening to drop the top!

I love having a convertible again! :D

Been building up my frame on my 68 Impala. This car will be far from stock, tubular controls arms, Hotchkis suspension parts, air ride, disc brakes, the works! :) Here is what I have done so far.
SDC10007copy.jpg

SDC10006copy.jpg

Got my Mazda Powered Jensen ? ! I know...I also....

Well first thing I go out and put a deposit on a Jensen Healey with a 1983Mazda 12A fuel injected engine in it.. backed with a Mazda 5 speed manual...
I dont know what the hell I've done yet.. but when I get it home I got to sort it out.. I dont know crap about either, but with all the parts I got with the Jensen I'm sure to make some profit..
Its been sittin so long the gas is Peeuu !
Then went home and started organizing garage to get ready for arrival...of the Jazda?
I continued to chop up and rip parts off a damn boat I bought , (just for the trailer).. its got a lot of "good" stuff to remove before I chop it up with a sawzall and haul its butt to da dump d dump...! I will git some pics tomorrow of the carnage..I figured I would chop it up and take it to dump instead of taking it to the river and setting it adrift...although I still could...
I looked at the tranny still waiting to go into my 67 Skylark, but it didnt look back , so I continued to ignore it til another day......
TOmorrow is another day...

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 100
My conversation with the guy at the gas station where I took the car for VA safety inspection:

Guy: Sir, we finished the inspection, and your Mustang is going to need two new front tires.
Me: Oh, OK, I've got another set I can put on, I was just driving around on those to wear them out before I swapped.
Guy: Well, you did it! Congrats!
Me: Go ahead and fail it, I'll switch 'em out and bring it back. Thanks!

...Now I need to take my jack over to my storage unit and put on my good set!

Drover her today for the 1st time in over a week. A week spent driving off-road SUVs. I'm still in love with how taut and agile this thing feels. It's just so capable :D

I'm probably going to get the emissions bs done this week.

i vacuumed the wifeys civic and shampoopoo'ed her floor mats. damn salt and grease.

Swapped the wheels and tires today, got it re-inspected.

Man, I have to tell you I HATE winter in Georgia. It's AWFUL! I had to drive home from work tonight like this:

Photo-0017.jpg

(crap cell phone pic, deal w/ it...)

Man, I have to tell you I HATE winter in Georgia. It's AWFUL! I had to drive home from work tonight like this:

Ewww.... Georgia makes you drive a Honduh in the winters?

Eh, it was pissy cold and rainy here today, but yesterday it was 48 or so, and I had the top down. I rarely go a week, even in the winter up here, without dropping the top at least once.

This is why I never bought a hard top when I had the Miata!

Latest posts

Back