What have you done to your MSP today?

do enlighten please as to this not having to take LCA's off if thats the case im going to find the biggest wrench and hit myself repeatedly i already tryed pickle fork + impact to it and nothing happend other then screwing up my dust boot can i order just a new dust boot even....

do enlighten please as to this not having to take LCA's off if thats the case im going to find the biggest wrench and hit myself repeatedly i already tryed pickle fork + impact to it and nothing happend other then screwing up my dust boot can i order just a new dust boot even....

disconnect the tie rods, the 2 bolts from the struts and either take off the calipers, or just the brake line anchor bolts. after all that the hubs with rotors and all will pivot and u'll be able to pull the axles out.

did it this way when replaced both of my wheel bearings.

The bumper is in the garage along with the fmic 2 yrs strong. 1 projector hid, the other one is in the garage. 1 sickspeed horn, the other is in my room. To top it all off, my coolant elbow ruptured again. Shoulda got the p5 one like Lambert told me so long ago. There is a rock induced crack in my windshield. Wanna fight about it?

How are the sickspeed horns compared to the hella supertones? I know this is an old post, but I'm trying to find out which to go with.

had a change of heart...... might keep the MSP & pick up DD for the time being...

still saving for a house so i really don't want a car payment until i purchase property.

How are the sickspeed horns compared to the hella supertones? I know this is an old post, but I'm trying to find out which to go with.

knock offs VS the real deal. I've heard many bad things about the knock offs dying to soon and sounding terrible. There is a reason the knock offs are so cheap.

had a change of heart...... might keep the MSP & pick up DD for the time being...

still saving for a house so i really don't want a car payment until i purchase property.

good choice. The main thing they look at is not your downpayment, it's how much you can afford monthly and any car payment, credit card payment etc. cuts into that.

For me it was better to payoff my wife's car and have no car payment than have the extra money for a downpayment.

knock offs VS the real deal. I've heard many bad things about the knock offs dying to soon and sounding terrible. There is a reason the knock offs are so cheap.

But why shell out the extra cash when you can get the knockoffs for way less and save some money...

But why shell out the extra cash when you can get the knockoffs for way less and save some money...

why do things twice when you can do them right the first time? If you want garbage keep supporting knock off companies, me personally im willing to pay more to know i wont have to do things twice.

why do things twice when you can do them right the first time? If you want garbage keep supporting knock off companies, me personally im willing to pay more to know i wont have to do things twice.

plus hellas aren't that much more, still well below the $100 mark. They also come with the relay and are louder than the sickspeeds

But Rotas are sooo awesome!

Haha, clearly forgot to hit the sarcasm button... What I don't understand is people agreeing that knockoff horns are lame but other parts like knockoff wheels are acceptable... And I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular just the general mentality...

As I sit on the side of the interstate letting my car cool off I figured it'd be a good time for an update... Cars still not idling correctly, cleaned the maf and it didn't help, checked it for cracks and it seems to be fine, I finally ha a code come up on the car last night after I got on it a little, the code was a camshaft position sensor circuit malfunction. And something else isn't right with my car, it pours water out of my overflow can almost everything I drive it, it doesn't run hot though. Well at least not until today, so I'm sitting here waiting for it to cool down and going to check my water and limp it home. I'm probably going to end up taking it to a mechanic to, I'm tired of trying to figure out what it is

As I sit on the side of the interstate letting my car cool off I figured it'd be a good time for an update... Cars still not idling correctly, cleaned the maf and it didn't help, checked it for cracks and it seems to be fine, I finally ha a code come up on the car last night after I got on it a little, the code was a camshaft position sensor circuit malfunction. And something else isn't right with my car, it pours water out of my overflow can almost everything I drive it, it doesn't run hot though. Well at least not until today, so I'm sitting here waiting for it to cool down and going to check my water and limp it home. I'm probably going to end up taking it to a mechanic to, I'm tired of trying to figure out what it is
There is probably a flow problem in the coolant system, are the coolant hoses both hot?

my coolant spewed out when my thermostat effed up. guess it was stuck or something

water pump or temp sensor maybe?

Bottom coolant hose isn't hot, top one is warm. Just put a new water pump on it when I swapped motors

null-2.jpg

And there she sits while I wait

^well it looks good at least. I would try temp sensor and make sure the rad cap is functioning

Back