What have you done to your MSP today?

Sorry guys, never had the original stereo, nor have I ever had the need to look for the adapter or the part number for the radio to even look...hence the reason I asked. My fn bad.

Megan rear trailing/control arm kit for $334... anyone familiar with it?

2012-10-28234618.jpg

I don't think you understand my level of procrastination

The bumper is in the garage along with the fmic 2 yrs strong. 1 projector hid, the other one is in the garage. 1 sickspeed horn, the other is in my room. To top it all off, my coolant elbow ruptured again. Shoulda got the p5 one like Lambert told me so long ago. There is a rock induced crack in my windshield. Wanna fight about it?

UPS tracking status...
Knoxville, TN, United States 10/29/2012 3:55 A.M. Out For Delivery

I just want muh rangz!

LOL, my wife and I were just talking about that the other day. I bought a new phone and it was Out for delivery. The idea of my stuff being a few miles from me (Topeka isn't a huge town) is always super annoying.

Pulled some more stuff off of the msp. Pulled the ssafc out and shipped it to dohni this am. Will be running stock tune till I dish out funds for a haltech. Pulled some interior parts to be vinyl wrapped. Next week I'll be pulling my clunk fix off for a friend of mine. Won't work with the rear suspension stuff I'll be doing. Also gonna pull the aem uego wideband out to sell, so if anyone is interested Lmk.

Also decided to try and salvage the turbolife core....the more I look at it the more I think I can salvage it. Will be running custom piping though.

And the msp will finally go into the shop Saturday!!! And before it comes back to me I'll be buying all new struts for the ksports, the rad setup, new prosport evo wideband,the new turbo for the custom t3 setup, and finally, the rear suspension stuff I've been eyeballing for some time. And then pay the guy doing the work lol

LOL, my wife and I were just talking about that the other day. I bought a new phone and it was Out for delivery. The idea of my stuff being a few miles from me (Topeka isn't a huge town) is always super annoying.
I hate when I see a UPS/FedEx truck drive by three or four times during the day and 6 hours later the same truck drops off my stuff.

so i get a bunch of parts in today. Hopefully my lens for the dslr i bought get's here today so i can get some shots of it all. Amazon,fedex,and usps all say different things on the tracking number lol

Latest posts

Back