What have you done to your MSP today?

Ill see you about some parts.....Saturday...lol

Alright peeps. This weekend I had my 3 inch flange welded by a friend. And we were talking. He said if I buy all the parts, he would weld me up a custom 3 inch ss exhaust(which will be way cheaper than a cs 80mm) he said hehe would do all the labor on the frizzle. But my only thing now is I need to find a muffler I like but have no idea where to start. So my question is: any recommendations for a good sounding muffler? Will be a 3 inch exhaust.

yea, I reallly love my vibrant, my brother has the cs one (and yes I know that is smaller, but regardless..) the vibrant sounds awesome.. love the deep sound of it, I've gotten quite a few complements on the sound, and that's just from random people when I go to get gas or in a parking lot since I don't really hang around random car meets ever

also, I've been doing a crap load of work the last week on my brother's msp and now mine, still need to finish up mine, and I'll post the list of what I did later, but a quick question, I noticed I had a wire unplugged in my trunk, it is the one that goes to that little metal box thing that is bolted onto the sub support, on the left side.. anyone what that thing is anyways? I think it has been unplugged since last summer when I was putting in my rear deck speakers maybe

Last edited:
wow, glad i never have bought a car from you.

kind of a dirt-ball move "fixing" a pretty much totaled car and leading somebody to believe it will last them and be functional for a longer period of time than a few months. there's one of these scumbag 'dealerships' in my town... but after word spread that this is what the guy does (fixes trashed cars and flips them), i don't think he's been getting much business - as he's still got the same cars for sale that have been there for well over a year now. guess you can get away with it easier doing it privately... but regardless kinda bad.

haha... ill be the mature one here and not call names thanks for the name i prefer SHITBAG instead though... btw i sell to family friends and personal friends not to the public and i do it honestly.. but thanks for your opion :)

Ill see you about some parts.....Saturday...lol

Alright peeps. This weekend I had my 3 inch flange welded by a friend. And we were talking. He said if I buy all the parts, he would weld me up a custom 3 inch ss exhaust(which will be way cheaper than a cs 80mm) he said hehe would do all the labor on the frizzle. But my only thing now is I need to find a muffler I like but have no idea where to start. So my question is: any recommendations for a good sounding muffler? Will be a 3 inch exhaust.

Michael, isn't it about time you enjoy the finer things in life?
Go Borla.

Which video? The burn out was done on a cold morning plus its an msp. You know whats up with the smoke.

NO I don't.. I'm running catless as well and mine doesn't smoke like that or at least my girl says it doesn't. I've never behind my own car so I cant confirm with my own eyes.

Michael, isn't it about time you enjoy the finer things in life?
Go Borla.

Are you running stock diameter? I was unable to find a 3in system from Borla and there 3 in 3 out muffler alone, despite the fact it is made for "truck applications", was increadable expensive...

400436 3" 3" 24" 6.75" Dia. Round (truck applications) $234.99 (USD)

question though... whats with all the smoke?

Which video? The burn out was done on a cold morning plus its an msp. You know whats up with the smoke.

NO I don't.. I'm running catless as well and mine doesn't smoke like that or at least my girl says it doesn't. I've never behind my own car so I cant confirm with my own eyes.

Just confirmed with my co-worker and my car doesn't smoke like yours does destineal when im on it.

Last edited:
Are you running stock diameter? I was unable to find a 3in system from Borla and there 3 in 3 out muffler alone, despite the fact it is made for "truck applications", was increadable expensive...

400436 3" 3" 24" 6.75" Dia. Round (truck applications) $234.99 (USD)

Borla ProXS Muffler 3" in/out
bor-40359_w.jpg

Just confirmed with my co-worker and my car doesn't smoke like yours does destineal when im on it.

I thought the black smoke was running rich. Anyway my car is broke now, so maybe all my smoke was warning signs.
Just kidding about your dirty liar co-workers.

Back