What have you done to your MSP today?

nah running rich produces black smoke. You were putting out white smoke with a blue tinge and that my friend is what happens when you burn oil.

More important news then destineal blowing smoke ;)

So it rained all night last night. I get in my car and what do I smell? Stinky mildew smell. So I reach back, and my rear floorboard on the passanger side is again, soaking wet. No puddles yet. Haven't checked the front floorboard yet as I was so pissed about it leak in the back. Any idea where it could be leaking from that would get just the rear passenger floorboard soaking wet? I check everything last time with all the interior out. I really don't wanna do that again.

More important news then destineal blowing smoke ;)

So it rained all night last night. I get in my car and what do I smell? Stinky mildew smell. So I reach back, and my rear floorboard on the passanger side is again, soaking wet. No puddles yet. Haven't checked the front floorboard yet as I was so pissed about it leak in the back. Any idea where it could be leaking from that would get just the rear passenger floorboard soaking wet? I check everything last time with all the interior out. I really don't wanna do that again.

i'd check your door seals.

yea my front pass. side floor was wet when was running speaker wire the last few days, I think it might have been from the hole that I have the the grommet on that side for the ssafc vac line, so I just filled it with a bunch of silicone, hopefully it goes away, but it also could have been the fact that I had my old msp doors on for my tint test and the weather stripping could have been a little bad or something, not sure.. hopefully it goes away now, luckily it wasn't soaking wet, just pretty damp

soo.. back to my other question, anyone know what that electrical box is in the back of the trunk, bolted to the bottom of the support piece for the subs.. on the left side?? just kind of curious, would like to know if anyone does know what it is?

I think its to help with ground feed back into the system. I have it on my MSP as well but haven't put any tought into it as i dont have the factory setup nor use it.

Anyone know where to get the plugs to the coil packs? Possibly with a pigtail? The story; Old shop that used to work on my car were idiots, decided to hook up the J&S at the coil packs instead of at the ECU, and shortened the wires too much. Then today while I checking compression I disconnected the plug and the wire disentegrated in my hands. Local Mazda dealer said they couldn't get them, that I would have to buy the whole wiring harness.

There's plenty of people parting out entire cars, I'm sure if you post a WTB somebody must have them lying around.

Anyone know where to get the plugs to the coil packs? Possibly with a pigtail? The story; Old shop that used to work on my car were idiots, decided to hook up the J&S at the coil packs instead of at the ECU, and shortened the wires too much. Then today while I checking compression I disconnected the plug and the wire disentegrated in my hands. Local Mazda dealer said they couldn't get them, that I would have to buy the whole wiring harness.

i dont have it sorry

message cruznspeed he still has his car.

The Engine harness is integrated in the whole dam harness of the car so i was lazy and didnt removed it and once the car is stripped i take it to scrap.

Latest posts

Back