What have you done to your MSP today?

Just installed a Perring SRI yesterday. This is an awesome intake. Much more direct than the Injen or MAM intake. Just not sure how the bracket is supposed to support the intake, it dfoesn't come anywhere close to it.

pic of the bracket and it installed on pipe?

My first post in this thread:

I just picked up a set of Recaro SRD's. I'm gonna install them this week!

seatssup.jpg

i believe they're discontinued but they go for about $700 bucks a seat, they were replaced with the "speed" model. i found them used on ebay (they previous owner had them in a porsche 944 turbo) so they have porsche rails on them. i'm getting new sliders/rails fab'd up by a local shop this week. i paid less than half of what they go for brand new :)

Nice pickup. I've been contemplating getting some Speeds for the front seats myself. I love how the Speeds manage to maintain their functionality while still being a good-looking, adjustable seat.

yeah pm me for my address and just drop them off this week, its ok ill buy the brackets just give me thoes seats lol (laugh)

(yes)

Nice pickup. I've been contemplating getting some Speeds for the front seats myself. I love how the Speeds manage to maintain their functionality while still being a good-looking, adjustable seat.

most definitely. i've been searching for nice, top brand seats for a while and i ended my search with these.

well, after 2 weeks of screwing around with the wiring for my gauges and 2 emails to innovate motorsports, they are being replaced under warranty...they honestly have great customer service...all of my emails were responded to within 1-2 days...all i have to do now is pull them out and ship them off.

i have never been happier with a company...sure, it sucks that my gauges aren't working, but it happens...these guys are good...and they make some pretty cool stuff too.

well, after 2 weeks of screwing around with the wiring for my gauges and 2 emails to innovate motorsports, they are being replaced under warranty...they honestly have great customer service...all of my emails were responded to within 1-2 days...all i have to do now is pull them out and ship them off.

i have never been happier with a company...sure, it sucks that my gauges aren't working, but it happens...these guys are good...and they make some pretty cool stuff too.

thats nice to hear there are some decent companies still left.

whats wrong with the gauges?

Great mind set! DOA's do happen from time to time. (2thumbs)

Last edited:
the backlighting isn't working...i originally had the 3 wired together (wb, boost, oil pressure) with a jumper running to the switch, but only the wb would light-up...then i tried one at a time and it still didn't work...so they're going to replace the boost and oil pressure gauges. i'm very impressed...from what i understand, they only have 2 guys working tech support...and they are quick with their responses...i even spoke to them a few times before i ordered these, and they always answered my questions and provided me everything i needed in a timely manner.

ah goign to frankenstien that s*** huh... Whats wrong with the orig motor and didnt you already have a spare? Hopefully you got the HO 302... and wont you have to change out the trans for that?

Edit: I don't know if you know about this site but check it out! www.liner.org

Frankenstein for now at least, free motors are nice when you're broke. lol. The motor in the car is fine, I have a blown stock motor in my garage at home though.

Frankenstein for now at least, free motors are nice when you're broke. lol. The motor in the car is fine, I have a blown stock motor in my garage at home though.

well dang I want a free motor. lol if anyone wants to give one up ill take it. lol that never happens to me though

I noticed the passenger side of my MSP has a leak. Carpet is saoked!

I have it too. Ive heard its up in teh dash where they put some kinda sealer, it cracks. but i garage it now so i havent had time to look at it. could be anything though.

I noticed the passenger side of my MSP has a leak. Carpet is saoked!

Check your radiator also, it could be the heater core cracked. I have had that happen twice in different cars, never in my speed. But that is a sign of a bad core, drenched passenger side floor board. If you turn the heat on does a fog like mist come out of the vents?

Back