What have you done to your MSP today?

mostly just, what to do and what to expect, can i do it with jackstands and a floor jack or do i really need a spring compressor, etc.

S.A.MSP said:
mostly just, what to do and what to expect, can i do it with jackstands and a floor jack or do i really need a spring compressor, etc.
I did mine on a lift and have done others on stands, of course it is easier on a lift, but I did a P5 in four hours by myself with two jackstands, and yeah you can just borrow some compressors from a auto parts store usually with a small deposit.

autozone will lend you theirs...you pay full price and if you return it they refund all your money...at least thats how they do it here

today I had the dealer install a new driverside door lock actuator. received apex plate and headlights. Waiting on HID's to arrive and mp3 side markers.

lowering springs are in and it looks sweet, will post pics soon, my intercooler will be delivered today so that's going on today too yay

MSPRCRX44 said:
today I had the dealer install a new driverside door lock actuator. received apex plate and headlights. Waiting on HID's to arrive and mp3 side markers.

mp3 sidemarkers ftw.

didnt need all that much advice s.a.msp i see

MSP608 said:
didnt need all that much advice s.a.msp i see

haha, well i went and got the spring comressers then it was pretty straight forward, next tho, is the FMIC, it finally came today, but it's not a kit, i'm having the pipes made by a guy here who does stainless work, he's also gonna make my exhaust, i'm gonna put together what i can then he'll just do the pipe, it should be around $400, also ordered an HKS stainless muffler with 3" in and 4"out, should be pretty sick, now i'm just waiting on SLS to get they're S/J pipe in so i can order one

checked the gas gauge and found out i had to take the P5 again....b00 for sitting for a week

B1GHAM said:
wow.... thats a hard thing to do, driving on the rain. I guess its not hard when your car is godly...

:p

I can hear the choir and the sunbeams shining through the rain clouds hitting his car in that Divine way... :D

Hehehe, ok, ok, I drove it while it was raining...no wipers, no rain-x...now it needs a 7 hour detail(braindead

Fixed under warranty: front / rear lip sag...Exhaust vibration resonating to cabin...trunk seal coming off...

put 3 cars on a fairly modded passat on something higher than 15 psi, he wouldnt tell. i was on 9(evil)

recieved MP3 side markers today and waiting to recieve HIDs on Friday! hopefully install everything early next week.

Latest posts

Back