What have you done to your MSP today?

Boricua86 said:
it makes sense to me. its all that red lining that kinda confused me at first. i see how it works now.

As long as it works for you. I must say you have a one of a kind set up going on there.

im waiting for my EBC brakes to come in.. and will be installing my SLS cold pipe with sillicone intakes hump hose and reducer hose ( turbo side) with SS t-bolt clamps.. then i will install my brand new powder coated boostsciences reflex valve (which is not even on the market yet.. shhhhhh don't tell )

i'll post pics !!

MSP608 said:
how is your car even able to run? you essentially have no wga and a big vac leak.
see pg 4 of the Unichip install manual

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    562 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
It's not what I've done today, but what I'd like to do today. Like trade it in...I'm so over this car, but reality and practicality have me by the balls at the moment. :(

Took my last exam before my cummulative final next week and celebrated with a romp on the playground in my sig ...

Last edited:
boostisfun357 said:
see pg 4 of the Unichip install manual

manual

couldnt get the manual to work

either you read it wrong or unichip makers are retarded. you have your wga running to your solenoid for you ebc, then it runs to your bpv, then your filter?? then to your intake manifold. thats supposed to be a closed system.

MSP608 said:
i did a few things this weekend...ill list later(laugh)

Justin -- i wanna hear about this MPI asap. and are you relocating the maf and going for single bov, no bpv?

Dropped my MSP off for new paint on front bumper and realign tweaked headlights from a previous very light collision. It should be done by Wed. afternoon and then it needs to be washed, scratches buffed, and waxed for a car show on hte 28th.

installed my HID kit and tried to install my lowering springs but need a little advice before i start ripping stuff apart

Back