What have you done to your MSP today?

But why are they different? Wiring diagram says they aren't but why different connectors?

. pushing the pedal sometimes squirts a little fluid out the slave if ive been pushing it for a while but it never moves a good amount of fluid. is there a trick to prime the clutch?

Gravity bleed it. Open the brake reservoir, fill it to the max, leave the cap off, open the slave bleeder and let it flow. Keep an eye on the fluid level because you don't want it to get low, cavitate and have to start all over again. If you've got some, use tygon tubing off of the slave bleeder to monitor for air. Once you've allowed it to flow out and the fluid doesn't look to have any air bubbles, close the bleeder and pump the clutch until it's firm, use another person or jam something between the seat and the pedal to hold it to the floor and quickly open and close the slave bleeder. Repeat until you're happy with the pedal feel.

Gravity bleed it. Open the brake reservoir, fill it to the max, leave the cap off, open the slave bleeder and let it flow. Keep an eye on the fluid level because you don't want it to get low, cavitate and have to start all over again. If you've got some, use tygon tubing off of the slave bleeder to monitor for air. Once you've allowed it to flow out and the fluid doesn't look to have any air bubbles, close the bleeder and pump the clutch until it's firm, use another person or jam something between the seat and the pedal to hold it to the floor and quickly open and close the slave bleeder. Repeat until you're happy with the pedal feel.
In order to get it to start, you MAY have to pull a SLIGHT vacuum with the tygon tubing by sucking on it.

8 hrs =[ I think ill just cut both ends and solder in a deans and a 3mm bullet. Rc connectors are gold plated.

Its just the plastic of the connectors that doesn't mate.

I'm not sure what you're saying...

The CKP sensor comes straight up, routed around the water pump, up the timing cover next to the PSP bracket. The engine harness side Y's off from the CMP, PSP pressure switch and A/C clutch connector.

What colors are your wires and which is what on a pin-out.

8hrs cause I'm at work. I'm gonna go.look at the msp sensor connector in a few minutes though and compare the pics.

Hmmm now that I've seen the.msp's I wonder if I accidently broke some of the plastic off on the connector?

OEM front bumper arrived last week, radiator arrived today and ordered upper and lower hoses as well as the turbo coolant hose and thermostat. Prepping for the big install job first weekend of April which will include the WGA and cooling system. I'll order paint for the bumper when it gets a little warmer outside.

There is no aftermarket alternative to the OEM bypass hose, correct?

I'm trippin. Old connector just broke off in harness side

Hmmm now that I've seen the.msp's I wonder if I accidently broke some of the plastic off on the connector?

The orange part of the connector most likely came out of the connector from your donor car . I had that orange thing come out of the crank sensor on my mp3 while I was parting it out. Grab a needle and that should come out .

It did. Tonight I have to sort the clutch. Tomorrow install radiator, coolant, axles. I guess at that point it shoild start.

Now that you say it, I clearly see what's wrong and I myself had that happen to me before and if I remember right it was the ckp sensor, too. haha

Back