What have you done to your MS6 today?

the owner of my dealership pulled up to me on the highway tonight and complimented on how good my car was looking... cant wait to start battling with them to try and get the rotting rear 1/4's painted
Already rusting around the 1/4 panels? Damn, that sucks.

Got all new tires (Hankook Ventus V2, 215/45/18) and an alignment today. Feels like I am driving a new car. My old tires were so cupped and misaligned since my drive back from Cali that at some speeds the noise completely drowned out my exhaust.

Took off the CPE CAI and PG TIP

Installed Cobb SRI and TIH

Installed Cobb AP Stage 1+ Rev 1.06

HOLY CRAP THIS THING HAULS BALLS NOW!!!!

i can't wait to do some logging and install the CS downpipe and do the FP internals and bump it up to a stage 2+

cleaned mine Put mine up for sale :(... Sad now

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...43-900miles-with-mods!!&p=5762756#post5762756

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Last edited:
Sad to see another nice WWP go. Man I still love those wheels on it. Good luck though, hope you find a good home for it. Moving on to something else?

Sad to see another nice WWP go. Man I still love those wheels on it. Good luck though, hope you find a good home for it. Moving on to something else?

Yea dont beat me up.. Dumping most of the money into my 04 WRX probably and getting a miata maybe... Just depends.. If i dont sell it no big Deal :)

lol well the story goes like this I bought the car gas cap already on it. I bought my wheels and I plasti-dipped the door and it looked worse then the color that is on it lucky that the s*** peels right off didnt have to worry about it. So don't know any other solutions, it don't really bother me too much to be honest. Anyways camera phone didnt really show the true color of the wheels here a couple better shots.
Battleship of Texas
DSCN2187.jpg

Undershade
DSCN2192.jpg

The wheels stick out some and with me being not dropped makes it looked like a rally car somewhat im kinda digging it to be honest...probably cause im from Texas hope yall like

moved and didnt have internet for a while.... hit 100,000km today, you'll hear from me again next week when im done being sad about it

Back