What have you done to your MS3 today?

Started my tuning process now that the new tranny is in. 355whp so far. Lots of room to grow

Of course its gonna rain for the next week so no logs for me

Interesting stuff for me thanks guys.
Got the trans motor mount in finally.
small victories ftw.
Mica , we have a thermal imaging heat gun at work i will borrow at some point for chasing issues such as yours. Also for me , to look at tires and rotors after a good run.
But even Harbor freight has some handheld temp probes to dial into the the hot spot and fix the issue.
No one wants knock, or retards in the car.

Id get accurate tools from harbor freight like id get rare tropical fish from a walmart....lol

Nah, i like HF

Today, i pwned a backroad on the way home. I was all PSHHHHHHH and s***

Dang, I missed it!! I was anticipating rolling up 33,333 miles today. Traffic was heavier than usual and I forgot to look. Grrrrr! Now I gotta wait two years 'til 44,444 :D

Tune up time again. Well not until 400 more miles but I couldn't wait lol. Oil change and did the balance shaft delet as well. Replaced spark plugs and the over tree years old cpe intake filter.

Dang, I missed it!! I was anticipating rolling up 33,333 miles today. Traffic was heavier than usual and I forgot to look. Grrrrr! Now I gotta wait two years 'til 44,444 :D
Thats ridiculously little miles.
You really should try to break the motor in at some point ;)

This morning i switched toRussell speed bleeders. Whatever the heck those are . Did not flush fluid yet. I will soon enough.
Mounted wheels to rear again. new tires 225/40/18 . 555s again.
I think i am done in the rear for now. It was fun . Now back up front . I will try some more tire and am trying a different brand although i am sure they are speed rated beyond 154.5 as the stock computer limits.
Expect to get to garage tomorrow and tighten up some loose ends. Gotta find some baby clamps for that little Grimmspeed solenoid thingy. What size are those little buggers ?
Whiteline adjustable sway links from EdgeAuto should be in place by the time the pork chops are done on the grill Sunday.

ps Looking to buy undertray. loaned mine out

lol I never mounted mine back on. Been meaning to do that.

Eric, why 225? Why not 235 or 245?
rotatin' mass of course.
235 s are going on the front. I havent weighed them though thanks for reminder !
Actually they are already on the wheels but i was sorely unhappy with the work . So Tuesday i am taking them to another shop.
I sure wish i had room for a tire machine, and an actual tire machine !
Dont you think 235 up front is more than enough tire to handle the little K04 no matter how much boost i run . I am running some soft street compounds. not so much for stance but keeping the car tracking where i might point it.
So do know where to get those tiny clamps for the boost solenoid or what ? : )

Summit racing has the little buggers. Thank gosh.
Now if i could only remember which line goes where. where the hell are my notes..

I use a couple different sets of pliers for that.
everything is plumbed back excepting Grimmspeed and wastegate. oil and coolant fuel lines are done. O2 s plumbed back in. Thinking about intake tract and JBR battery tray next. step by step.
need to recall where the heat shields go . should be able to take off jackstands soon. i hope

This weekend i installed Fortune auto coilovers, rear camber arms, and 15mm spacers. i'm running alot of rear camber right now because initally my fenders weren't rolled. Got them rolled last night so i'll be taking alot of it back out when i get my alignment done on Thursday.

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

Looks good, I like it. (2thumbs)

thanks me too. suspension still needs some adjustment though so i'll be taking care of that before Thursday. It drives great at highway speeds but at low speeds it can get a little bouncy. Gotta stiffen up the damping in the rear after i get that drivers side rear perch centered up.

Last edited:
This weekend i installed Fortune auto coilovers, rear camber arms, and 15mm spacers. i'm running alot of rear camber right now because initally my fenders weren't rolled. Got them rolled last night so i'll be taking alot of it back out when i get my alignment done on Thursday.

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg
stock wheels.. . Thats the best stance i have seen with stockers. well done. And i love the white car. very showy and clean

I have my phone mounted on top of the dash and the mount kept falling off, stressing the micro usb cable end. A couple weeks ago it fell and fubared the end. I finally got a round to replacing the cable, which is routed under the console, up the dash and out the driver's center vent.

While I was in there, I decided to apply more velcro to damp the vibrations in the center console panels. I added to the radio, hvac control panel and top panel. Much better, but I think I'll eventually have to do the cluster cover.

I also got around to troubleshooting why my sub was not working. Speaker cable had pulled out of the amp, that's why. I guess because my amp was just hanging from the seat rails by zip ties and the slight bit it was moving was too much stress for the cable. I solved it by screwing it to the floor which I should have done in the first place.

Let it sit in the driveway for over a week while we took the Ram on a HemiTruckClub GTG.

Back