What have you done to your MS3 today?

Built a workbench in my garage that will hopefully allow me to finally be able to park the ms3 in there. im also considering running an air line through the garage and into the basement so i can keep the compressor in there

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wed night i put a cobb rear sway bar and corksport test pipe on my baby. RSB is incredible but the test pipe was leaking at the cat back connection. This afternoon i lathered the gasket donut with permatex exhaust leak repair silicon stuff and it seems to have worked. hopefully itll hold up, havent driven it much since i put it on. lets us pray...

Since when does CP-e make a turbo mani? Hmmm.. I've found that the moment people are done with their lists they sell the car.

Built a workbench in my garage that will hopefully allow me to finally be able to park the ms3 in there. im also considering running an air line through the garage and into the basement so i can keep the compressor in there

Did you really use MDF for the shelves? ugh.

You need to swap that out for AT LEAST 3/4" Plywood.

thats a long span for that mat'l, recc' you run a stiffing brace along the underside, storage shelf especially

Back