What have you done to your MS3 today?

Just had Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars installed on the car with the Whiteline Front Endlinks. crappy weather right now here in Upstate NY so i havent been able to really drive the car yet but First impressions are...... No more Clunk in the front end of my car, and feels much more responsive when turning the steering wheel. Very Happy thus far.!!

How was the GoPro secured? I'd be afraid the thing would blow off.

suction cup mount.

had it fall off on me once, apparently a 'waxed surface' won't allow the suction cup to bond well. That's the answer gopro gave me, at least.

so now I just attach it to glass.

RPF1 wheels 17x9 +45 :)

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

photo1.jpg

taf0422... car looks great! What size tires did you go with?

I decided to go with 235/45 r17. Extreme contact dw tires. They were a pain to put on with their thick sidewalls. Will be going with 245 next time. Rear fenders had to be rolled almost flat bc it rubs with people in back. Running koni yellows and h&r springs. Everything cleared the strut fine but I did buy 5mm spacers for the front and I bought the center caps as well just not a huge fan of them.

I decided to go with 235/45 r17. Extreme contact dw tires. They were a pain to put on with their thick sidewalls. Will be going with 245 next time. Rear fenders had to be rolled almost flat bc it rubs with people in back. Running koni yellows and h&r springs. Everything cleared the strut fine but I did buy 5mm spacers for the front and I bought the center caps as well just not a huge fan of them.

Thanks for the run down, I've been on the fence about putting mine on, they're 18x9 +35 that I had on my Subaru. Seems like it's going to take some work to fit them the way I'd like...

Thanks for the run down, I've been on the fence about putting mine on, they're 18x9 +35 that I had on my Subaru. Seems like it's going to take some work to fit them the way I'd like...

I've seen a few guys running that kind of set up on their speeds. It will take definitely rolling the fender to the absolute extreme and taking a dremel to the rear bumper on the inside so it doesn't touch the rear tires over bumps.

Depending on what year Subie, the center hub bore is different. Might want to check into it

Depending on what year Subie, the center hub bore is different. Might want to check into it

lol. yep you are definitely going to have to check into that. The subaru depending on the year will have a smaller hub bore and would have to be machined out to make it work.

I bought a set of OZ Ultraleggera's off a Subaru...had to pay an extra $200 to get them bored out right... I hated myself for days, but in the end it wasnt that bad.

Yeah, the center bore is different. I'm in no rush, going to look around and see who I can use to have the machine work done. Beats buying new wheels, that's for sure!

I just found out the other day that my old MazdaSpeed3 finally sold.

I sold it to CarMax in Omaha Nebraska on August 7th for $17,000. It was sold to the Kansas City CarMax sometime in October I believe. I then lost track of it. Apparently it was sold to a Texas CarMax sometime after that. Texas finally sold it in January. That means it took CarMax five months to sell my vehicle. (I work at CarMax is the only reason I even know this...)

...the cherry on the cake? ...they ended up losing $3,000 on the deal! They lost money on my MS3!!

I hope your new owner takes as good care of you as I did.
Let's reminisce a little:

Rockin' the steelies that live on on my Fusion:

Bleach by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr

At her peak:

IMG_0371-2 by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr

With a friend:

IMG_0796 by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr

Goodnight sweet prince.

UWA by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr

Back