What have you done to your MS3 today?

if it's anything other than a "ping", "ching", "shing", or some other east-asian name i will s*** my pants and eat it...then s*** the s*** and pants out and eat that too

it's drun being funk!!!!!

If it's a "wong", I'll know I have some problems. Thanks for the tip!
VRRROOOOOM-Pssshcccchhhhiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggg

And no, I'm Dot Nrunk...

Just changed the oil in it today. Saturday morning it gets some yellow tint for the 3000K fogs and the hella supertones get installed!

Bought a Forge BPV Version 1, used today. I'll be sure and post a write-up and review once I get it and have it installed. I know no one on here is running this and is dying to know how it performs and what it sounds like.

I've got one, seems to help maintain boost through shifts a little better and sounds... interesting.

im mainly only worried about the fronts, i want to run MS3 front rotors on my protege since they are huge in comparison
i know the MS6 rotors bolt to a protege, so if the MS3 rotors bolt to a MS6, they would work on my car

i may just try it and see what happens

If all snerfs are terfs, and all terfs are merfs, then all snerfs are definitely merfs would be a _____:

A) true statement
B) false statement
C) not enough information is given
D) this statement has nothing to do with car brakes

I would assume they match up. If you don't want to call a dealer tech you could try to find a site with oem replacements, then see if the stock numbers are the same between ms3 and ms6 rotors

Or trial and error....whatev

im mainly only worried about the fronts, i want to run MS3 front rotors on my protege since they are huge in comparison
i know the MS6 rotors bolt to a protege, so if the MS3 rotors bolt to a MS6, they would work on my car

i may just try it and see what happens

Well if the MS3 are large by comparison they probably will not fit without a caliper swap

JSpeed SSP! I really like it. Though it kinda makes gear changes clunk. I'm sure there's some micro adjustment to be done. I'm just not sure where or what it is.

JSpeed SSP! I really like it. Though it kinda makes gear changes clunk. I'm sure there's some micro adjustment to be done. I'm just not sure where or what it is.

did you install stage1 or stage2(includes shifter bushings)... Im thinking of purchasing stage2... is the clunk just a sound or does it feel clunky?

Bought a Forge BPV Version 1, used today. I'll be sure and post a write-up and review once I get it and have it installed. I know no one on here is running this and is dying to know how it performs and what it sounds like.

I'm running one. I love it. Awesome/unique ching noise and holds boost well at all times.

this is the only adjustment i know of for the shifter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duIbdq-MQtw
basically moves the "neutral" point of the shifter left or right, but can change the feel of getting into 1-2 or 5-6 depending on where you leave it.

Back