What have you done to your MS3 today?

Drove her to work in this beautiful warm weather (105f). Hey Ken, I could really use that FMIC right about now...........funk soul brother.

Received my second stock motor mount. Going to swap it in the car this weekend and use other stock mount for a project (since it already filled with epoxy why ruin a perfectly good one).

If it works out I will post up a thread about it.

Baby got pampered, and I took her out for a photoshoot...only to find zero cool places to shoot :(

CIMG1157.jpg

gave it a much deserved rest after a 1800 mile round trip from SW IL to Kingstowne/Alexandria, VA via Charlottesville. Also used it to bring transport home 4 cases of Yuengling!

Looks good. +1 on the tire dressing. Mine needs a bath, but it's just too d@amn hot.

gave it a much deserved rest after a 1800 mile round trip from SW IL to Kingstowne/Alexandria, VA via Charlottesville. Also used it to bring transport home 4 cases of Yuengling!
Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. I live literally a mile from Kingstowne, should've hit me up, foo.

just ordered these in 18x8.5 +45. mine will have no stripe, just matte white. trying to decide between 225/40 or 225/45s.

41nAv97ewCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Go with /40 ... With that high of an offset you can probably fit 235s though

if i get 225s i'll have exactly the same clearance that i have now with my 18x8s with 235s at +44. i figure if i get 225s on the new wheels i can have the option to add spacers to make the offset a little more aggressive and not rub the fender.

Last edited:
Good thinking :)

The wheels in the pic look like they have some concave to it, I dont think yours will have the same, unless they stick out past the wheel

Back