What have you done to your MS3 today?

Exciting stuff; first oil change (1998 miles, about 2.5 months since new) and installed my 'winter' tire package -- set of stock rims, goodyear eagle F1 a/s, and tpms from ebay (hope those work -- they're off a 07 Mazda 3 so they should). I know, winter tires are best for winter, but we don't get that much snow, and if we do, I'll stay home.

Installed the TWM shifter bushings today. Definitely feels crisper when I shift now. It was cheap, easy and well worth it.

Installed TurboXS Hybrid BoV earlier today. Looks great under the hood and it's not as loud as I thought it would be. Also changed my rear license plate frame to a LA King's one =D

I just installed my TWM shifter bushings and took her for a nice drive. Shifting is definitely crisper! (headbang)

Once I put MT-90 in my tranny, I don't think I'll want a short shifter any more... for now.

todays work

today finished up my custom 3 inch cat back exhaust (1 of a kind) with a 3" vibrant muffler from a local performance shop. I also hard wired my gps, installed my shifterbushings, took off side molding, changed to white turn signals, and ordered my custom tagz LAGNWAGN <-- you know u like

Just put in my LEDs, can't wait until it gets dark. Contemplating taking the side molding off, but my gf is trying to talk me out of it.

eyelids and painted my grill

Attachments

• grill(1).JPG
    grill(1).JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 131
  • grill(2).JPG
    grill(2).JPG
    35 KB · Views: 2,746
Back