What have you done to your Miata today?

FML. One of the guys at work hit the Miata in the parking lot tonight. While backing out, he cut it too hard and smashed the drivers side door, front fender, and mirror. His insurance is gonna pay for everything and I get a new paint job. Poor car. Pics to come

ordered ... isc top hats

Heh, I just ordered their steering wheel quick release this morning. (Note to anyone thinking about this quick release: you'll need an adapter to go from the 3 bolt quick release to your steering wheel. The adapters are available on MiataCage.com)

FML. One of the guys at work hit the Miata in the parking lot tonight. While backing out, he cut it too hard and smashed the drivers side door, front fender, and mirror. His insurance is gonna pay for everything and I get a new paint job. Poor car. Pics to come

New hawtness:

100_4979.jpg

Damn, that sucks Mr. Mazda. At least the quarter panel wasn't touched. The fender and door is an easy fix when compared to fixing the aft section. At least you insurance has it covered. Good luck!

Damn, that sucks Mr. Mazda. At least the quarter panel wasn't touched. The fender and door is an easy fix when compared to fixing the aft section. At least you insurance has it covered. Good luck!

Yea..the other guys insurance is paying for it all. I dont have to pay a dime and there will not be an increase of my rate.

315cc Injectors (from eBay OSideTiger), Magnecore plug wires (from FM), NGK extended reach spark plugs (from FM)
Yay!

Last edited:
315cc, how cute... heh. (j/k)

I've got 550's in mine. DEFINITELY don't need any that big.

Back