What have you done to your Miata today?

I bought a Mazda MX-5 miata & Mazdaspeed 2004 workshop manual & now I can do anything on my 2004 Mazdaspeed mx5.

b_115744.jpg

It has a lot of pictures & exploded drawings. I got it off of ebay for $69.95 from blackhatauction.

Last edited:
I bought a Mazda MX-5 miata & Mazdaspeed 2004 workshop manual & now I can do anything on my 2004 Mazdaspeed mx5.

b_115744.jpg

It has a lot of pictures & exploded drawings. I got it off of ebay for $69.95 from blackhatauction.

That's a good deal! It's a handy thing to have. I think mine is just about worn out, hehe.

Got my exhaust done today, 2.25 piping and a Ractive canister with a 3" tip and removable silencer. Sounds nice and deep with the silencer out, and a little louder and deeper than stock with the silencer in. I'll post pics of it a bit later today when i figure out where i left my camera.

0213001334a.jpg

Last edited:
Tested out my new rims, which fit perfectly.

Installed my Flyin' Miata Intake kit. Running 9psi. Will bump up to 10.5 in the spring.

Tested out my new rims, which fit perfectly.

Installed my Flyin' Miata Intake kit. Running 9psi. Will bump up to 10.5 in the spring.

Cool. The FM intake kit rocks. It transforms the car into another car without having to buy another car. I saved up a added horsepower mods every so often & it feels like a new different car each time. FM intake was my first horsepower mod & it suprised me how big a difference it made. After I bought the FM intake I had the new car buying experience all over again it felt like a different more powerful car & it made cool turbo noises.

It felt like a different more powerful car & it made cool turbo noises.

Yeah, I knew it would make more noise. But I can not believe how much you can hear the turbo now. It scared the crap out of my GF and I the first time the turbo released air. I thought have a recirculating bypass valve would be quite compaired to a blow off valve. I was wrong. ha.

It is so awesome. I smile evertime I hear my car makes that "pppstifff" sound. :)

EDIT: Oh and I tuned the MBC to run at 10psi now. Even more fun.

raised the miata back to a more liveable ride height. sry guys i just couldnt do slammed for a daily

Took the new/old powder coated rims in yesterday and getting Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 StarSpec installed and balanced. Can hardly wait for next month when I get to put them on.

Back