What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Now that you mention it i can't remember the last time i filled her up. 30bucks a week does me fine. Gotta love this cars smiles per miles ratio.

smiles per mile is great... fuel per mile is ******* terrible... i filled it this morning (not totally empty) $60, i drove 520KM doing on average 115km/h revving under 3k rpm, at 520km the tank wasnt empty but certianly didnt have much left in it so i filled it back up since i still had 100+km to go

i cleaned my EGR, threw a code haha, and now i build boost soo much better haha, is there anything else that would help throttle response?

Washed all that crappy salt residue from the last snow fall.

Only to find out it's gonna snow again...this weekend.
FML.

Only if all 4 windows are programmed

no its not that...

sometimes when i walk towards my car after school, i hit the unlock button to roll them down and only one of them will go down. and then i after i start the car it still wont go down and it takes a good 2 mins or so till it will actually let me roll it down. kinda lame.

(reg 6 has two auto windows not 4 like the ms6)

smiles per mile is great... fuel per mile is ******* terrible... i filled it this morning (not totally empty) $60, i drove 520KM doing on average 115km/h revving under 3k rpm, at 520km the tank wasnt empty but certianly didnt have much left in it so i filled it back up since i still had 100+km to go

While i think this car gives great gas mileage.(at least mine does). If you cruise 115kmh it sucks it down. Its alot of work for that little four banger to keep this heavy car going. And its about as areodynamic as a brick.
i cleaned my EGR, threw a code haha, and now i build boost soo much better haha, is there anything else that would help throttle response?

A host of goodies on both sides of the turbo really help throttle response and turbo spool. i.e. intake, TIP, upgraded TMIC, and DP frees up the breathing.

My friend did one for the ms3.. here is the link

edit by wannabe: sorry no offsite linking. the comment below to google it is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
:sigh:
Parts...I can't wait til tax return/re-enlistment bonus next year...however, the impending birth of my first child is in May...

No my car is completely stock. This is going to be my first mod in about two years. I have to hurry up and get what I can back because I to have an impending child birth (mine is in July).

I got my rho-plate in and installed it. :)

also paid for my vent pod today, but it wont get sent till the new year....patience....

Back