What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

HAHA, yeah. I remember those days.
God its cold here. Turnin all 4 tires at the top of 4th on the highway sure is fun though :)

I got my car pretty dirty today. Might need a nice bath tomorrow.

HAHA, yeah. I remember those days.
God its cold here. Turnin all 4 tires at the top of 4th on the highway sure is fun though :)

I got my car pretty dirty today. Might need a nice bath tomorrow.

Try driving a wwp speed for a day...yeah.

Took the Mustang out tonight since the roads were dry. Holy s*** is that thing unpredictable! Spun the tires through 4th and into 5th, and managed a killer drift. Going back into storage until the next time it needs started up.

washed and waxed the slow 6. havent seen it all cleaned up in atleast a month looks good!!

But my mom is driving it to St. Augustine and its suppose to rain all day. FUU!

#1 reason I will never own a Xbox, PS3 FTMFW!

I hate both lol. To many people on xbox say that s*** and it pisses me off. Lol.

On topic, ordered a OEM sport grille to replace the chrome mustache grille today.

Took the Mustang out tonight since the roads were dry. Holy s*** is that thing unpredictable! Spun the tires through 4th and into 5th, and managed a killer drift. Going back into storage until the next time it needs started up.

Hmmm, if only you had a car that could handle the bad weather without trying to kill you...I wonder where you could find one of those. :D

#1 reason I will never own a Xbox, PS3 FTMFW!

#1 reason i wont own a ps3... nobody has a mic :)
but i think arguing over which one is better considering its all the same s***.

and the 6 is back, cant really tell it got wet :) shes getting oldddddd i rolled over 55k yesterday.
DSC04881.jpg

Where can I find one of those vent pods? It's the one that goes ont he defrost vent on the left side, correct?

Sorry Lucas, I missed this over the weekend. ZoomZoom is exactly right, you need to reach Block8head. If you do a Google search for "making and selling vent pods" his thread should be the first link.

I took mine in for a visit to the RustCheck centre on Friday, and it came home smelling like cherries (sort of). Needed a quick rinse after a few drives in the snow/salt so I did a quick $2 trip to the bays too.

made my interest known to block8head that I will be doing business with him quite soon. I'm thinking that I will be installing the gauges/rho-plate by the beginning of the year.

Tried yet again to find this pesky boost/vac leak that's got me maxing out at 13-14 psi to no avail :(
Next step is finding a shop that does smoke testing.

Back