What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

got cf eyelids =)

Attachments

• righteye.jpg
    righteye.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 165
  • rightside.jpg
    rightside.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 172
  • hello.jpg
    hello.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 200
installed my MS3 shocks and struts on monday. for 200$ plus renting an impact gun for 20 it was an awesome investment. the car handles nicer, tighter and the rear end really feels solid now. can't wait to add the tripoint rsb when it comes in the mail.

installed the RSB from Tri Point and couldn't be happier!! feels nice and tight in the rear lots less understeer and less inside wheel spin accel through corners... very happy

also took apart my passenger door panel and added new push clips (there are 2 kinds some have an added spacer now to tighten it up) it seems to have cleared up my constant rattle on the lower b pillar side of the door. time will tell though.

Put like 140ish miles on it today...it was happy to get out for once. Still got issues though. It's really interesting how 2 weeks just hanging out in a garage can bring back not only that new car smell but can basically make it problem free for a few hours. Then once it gets everything warmed and settled back in, it didn't really change.

installed my MS3 shocks and struts on monday. for 200$ plus renting an impact gun for 20 it was an awesome investment. the car handles nicer, tighter and the rear end really feels solid now. can't wait to add the tripoint rsb when it comes in the mail.

I have the same setup on my car and it was well worth the investment. The handling on my car has improved so much. (rockon)

Installed color-matched optional fuel-filler door inspired by YearOfTherat's nice looking 5-door! (thumb)

Attachments

• P5310016.JPG
    P5310016.JPG
    909.6 KB · Views: 167
  • P5310015.JPG
    P5310015.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 167
I have the same setup on my car and it was well worth the investment. The handling on my car has improved so much. (rockon)

have you installed the tri point bar yet akaveli?? the bar plus the ms3 susp is just awesome!! i am stoked with it on the middle setting will prob put it to max on my next autox and see how that goes.

have you installed the tri point bar yet akaveli?? the bar plus the ms3 susp is just awesome!! i am stoked with it on the middle setting will prob put it to max on my next autox and see how that goes.

I've done alot of spirited runs with twisties and hills in my area and my car has perform excellent with the setup. It grips the tight corners, no body roll or any type of rocking. The suspension is nice and stiff and hugs the corners.

Nope. I didn't purhcase the tripoint rsb. (nervous) I'm no longer modding my 3 at the moment, I'm starting to work on my protege.

Last edited:
oh i thought you had... wiat what you aren't modding your 3 but you are a slowtege??? what gives man?

oh i thought you had... wiat what you aren't modding your 3 but you are a slowtege??? what gives man?

ahahahahah....Before I bought my 3 I had a 2002 DX protege. Its been sitting around collecting dust while I've been driving/modding my 3. Now I'm going to put my 3 on hold and start modding my protege again. At the end of the month the car is getting a tranny swap and then i'm going to boost it. (peep)

Installed color-matched optional fuel-filler door inspired by YearOfTherat's nice looking 5-door! (thumb)

HEY!!! That's exactly what I had in mind for mine. The alum against the white with med-gray wheels doesn't really cut it as well as I had hoped.

HEY!!! That's exactly what I had in mind for mine. The alum against the white with med-gray wheels doesn't really cut it as well as I had hoped.

Ooooooo WHITE!! Now, that would look nice!! Are your badges still burgundy, bbrich57? Maybe you could paint the allen-head bolts burgundy? Or would that be a little much?!(lol2)

Last edited:
Ooooooo WHITE!! Now, that would look nice!! Are your badges still burgundy, bbrich57? Maybe you could paint the allen-head bolts burgundy? Or would that be a little much?!(lol2)
Yeah, I think a little much. Besides, that is an old pic and the badges are no longer burgundy. I loved the look, though not everyone did, but they proved too hard and time consuming to take care of for a DD. Sun fade and stone chips did them in on a regular basis in spite of my best efforts to coat them well w/an UV protecting clear paint and bake it on.
If there were another way, I'd go back to them though.

you know i am not sure how much it would cost but if we got the badges in aluminum and had them anodized to the color we wanted i am sure it would last a lot longer... and Rich the allen head bolts you could also just get red anodized stainless screws for them it could look pretty good imo...

Back