What have you done to your CX-5 today?

I think, that I will paint the frame (with silver paint) of that whole plastic piece. Maybe the top horizontal and side vertical part of it.
Or, I may install LED strips on those sections.

Last edited:
I have purchased all my trim pieces, from aliexpress. There prices, seems better. I already purchased a couple of things and I did not encounter any issues.

I just put on the aftermarket LED Tail lights for my 14MY CX5 2WD

IMG_20140930_143513_zps8fd4a053.jpg

IMG_20140930_141729_zps2435fed7.jpg

Nice, but your licence plate can be seen in the video anyway. Your hatch door needs adjustment.
Which light is this?

Re-added my old mods to the new car - Lowered with (stiffer) H&R, Installed Ultra Racing chassis bars, installed Corksport Rear Sway Bar with Hotchkiss Brackets. Worth it, this one handles even better than the 2013 did; the suspension changes present definitely err on the side of handling. I have to get a feel for power on turning with the more powerful motor, as well as trail braking through shifting. Will take some getting used to as the 2015 does not shift as quickly as the 2013 when toggled (it could just be break In but I doubt it). Also, lowering does not affect acceleration (since the cv angle changes a bit). I actually recorded my fastest 0-60 thus far after my car was lowered, albeit like .5sec but still; probably because of the less drag.

Last edited:
I have adjusted my stereo and four channel amp gain settings.
I still have to set the subwoofer amp.
In the picture, I'm checking the clipping on my stereo's output. There is no clipping, at all at the maximum output(35).

Attachments

• 20141003_202121.jpg
    20141003_202121.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 405
I have adjusted my stereo and four channel amp gain settings.
I still have to set the subwoofer amp.
In the picture, I'm checking the clipping on my stereo's output. There is no clipping, at all at the maximum output(35).
That's some fancy equipment you've got there.

Put the curt hitch back on.. was a b**** to install by myself. I had to do like a doggy style maneuver to push it against the frame (while using my leg to hold the other side) to carefully remove the fishwire off the bolt then try to thread the nut on it.. basically it was the same position as banging some1 laying down like this
83303185_zps61f3d9d1.gif
(except flat) with your stomach arched forward like a lazy push up. Except I was on my back doing that lol.

Also, this is a properly cut bumper notch. Looks out of place with the non oem hitch, but otherwise it's barely noticeable.
vIGSjKs.jpg

I repair electronics on the side and resell them. Mostly TVs, but those amps(2 x Polk Audios) I have repaired them myself. They were $40 each on Ebay. I need those equipment for these repairs.
I also work for an aerospace company. We have two important instruments on the Curiosity, right now. I learn a lot of stuff there, on how to do everything properly.

You want to spread this to us too? Just kidding.
tbh I need to get to Japan one day. that chick the orange has a nice bod. decided against those fancy (expensive) taillights for now also ordered these endlinks.
1798367_10154650814000487_2335492787818068909_n.jpg

Last edited:
First time feeding Tiffany - seven gallons of gas since I got her last Saturday. I love the number of miles left in the tank dash read out!

Back