What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Ordered some Polk DB351 speakers. I wasn't impressed with the stock Bose sound.

damn 1 day intercontinental shipping.. hardrace/font
ParDuIT.png

Another paddle shifter conversion cool. How much did parts cost?

$217 and some cents shipped to LA from onlinemazda, but next day they cancelled because they did not have these parts.
Need to look somewhere else.
I have not ordered the paddle screws though. There are four screws in a kit?

Last edited:
$217 and some cents shipped to LA from onlinemazda, but next day they cancelled because they did not have these parts.
Need to look somewhere else.
I have not ordered the paddle screws though. There are four screws in a kit?
Yes, four screws. Check the thread in "engine and transmission", some of the parts need to be ordered directly from japan (Japanparts.com).

Washed exterior, cleaned interior, cleaned/treated leather and plastic/vinyl. Changed transfer case and rear diff oils. Rotated tires, checked/filled the spare. Ready for a road trip tomorrow.

Washed exterior, cleaned interior, cleaned/treated leather and plastic/vinyl. Changed transfer case and rear diff oils. Rotated tires, checked/filled the spare. Ready for a road trip tomorrow.

Congrats!! That is a lot in one day.

Chris, how long should it take to install those... trying to figure out how much it would cost

just jacked it up and put it on a couple of jack stands.... put a piece of plywood under so it was more comfortable to lie on than the concrete/mud.
Yeah, the exhaust note is certainly a little deeper and a touch louder but without going overboard...
I'd say any power difference would be negligible, but seeing as I don't plan on running her on a dyno anytime yet, I won't know for a while.. :)
Overall the exhaust is of better construction than the stock one - good value...

Back