What happened to "CNC Exile Motorsports Radiator Brackets" thread AND my money?!

What happened to "CNC Exile Motorsports Radiator Brackets" thread AND my money?!

The thread has recently disappeared. I paid in full. Its too late to file with paypal. Never got any refund or email, although I asked twice for my money back.

Last edited:
Pretty sad when a trusted member does this kind of thing. Am I the only one? I know others paid...

Pretty sad when a trusted member does this kind of thing. Am I the only one? I know others paid...
560678.jpg

Last edited:
I sent him a pm. I'll keep things civil until I know for sure what his intentions are/were. Its only $60, but Its MY $60.

Damian has been here for a long time I have exchanged a few Pms with him in the past and I'm sure there's a good reason for whats going on. Maybe his vendor status expired or something...

Damian has been here for a long time I have exchanged a few Pms with him in the past and I'm sure there's a good reason for whats going on. Maybe his vendor status expired or something...

I've asked for refunds twice over the past month or so, and never got a response

ok. let me just be clear here, making memes about this is ridiculous.

There's been a lot going on in my life and much of that attributes to the current standings of the refunds. I think i owe 6 people refunds as of now. Steve, i got your pms, but on here i haven't logged on in a while. I am waiting for a refund currently for the deposits. I told everyone this in my thread, which i see has been close. AMM status is expired. I'm not renewing it because of this disaster GB. it's not really anyones fault but the company I was using. there were a couple that I tried.

Anyways, I should have my refund on the deposits back this week/early next. Each and every person who paid me will receive their refund. I am not going to screw anyone over. yes, 60.00 isn't much but over a bunch of people, it becomes a lot. or I would have done it out of my own money, you understand? You can add me on fb, like the page on fb. I don't mind. hell, my cell phone is 4433981159. It's been that for over 10 years. It won't be changing.

I promise you all to have your refunds back. NO ONE will be left out. I really do apologize for the way this has happened. I didn't want to do it like this by any means. Please try to understand.
Here's the few I have so far after going into my paypal, which need refunding.

Steve- Stevew145@gmail.com
Chris- CMBernardo@gmail.com
Brandon-Fattimotorworks@gmail.com
Kyle D-Outlawstar98@gmail.com
Justin R-Jreichle1@gmail.com(also was this full payment or half?, i only found 1)

If i'm missing anyone please lmk. And I'll do my best to get them out the day i receive my refund. Thank you.

Thank you for the quick reply. I really didnt think you had taken off with my(our) money, but some communication would have been nice.

Steve- Stevew145@gmail.com
Chris- CMBernardo@gmail.com
Brandon-Fattimotorworks@gmail.com
Kyle D-Outlawstar98@gmail.com
Justin R-Jreichle1@gmail.com(also was this full payment or half?, i only found 1)

If i'm missing anyone please lmk. And I'll do my best to get them out the day i receive my refund. Thank you.

I sent 2 payments for $30. I was paid in full and I can send emails that I received from PayPal. Thanks for the update. I figured you were busy that's why I was just waiting to hear back from you. No hard feelings on my part I am just glad to get an update...

Back