SCAMMER ALERT, do not sell anything to AUSTIN CUTLER!!

ravinaziankid

:
2002 Mazda Protege5 / 1990 Miata
Hey all, does anyone know this person Austin Cutler, his email is nolimitcutler@gmail.com his FB page is https://www.facebook.com/austin.cutler.716. I sold him a MSP ECU for $120 shipped and I shipped it out to him and he returned it back to me with no reason or anything. I msged him through FB and he never replied or anything when I asked him why he sent the ECU back.

Now he filed a dispute with paypal and I didn't get any emails about the dispute which he got a full refund on and there was also an additional 20 dollar fee from paypal, so my total loss was $140. This guy cut all communication right after he sent the money and never replied to my Messages when i followed up with him. If anyone knows him, please let me know. I am trying to get as much info on this guy and might even file a police report for this mail fraud scam. Please let me know any info. Thank you!

so wait, let me get this straight. He bought ecu, shipped it back to you and got his money back thru paypal. You got ecu (assuming in working condition), he got money back, everyone came out square (-$20 paypal fee, which is a drop in the bucket) and he's a scammer? (eyeballs)(confused)(uhm)

Everyone broke even essentially it sounds like to me...chalk it up to lessons learned perhaps and sell the ECU to someone else? You lost $20 in the end...

Last edited:
Sorry, I haven't had the chance to update. Yeah, it was late and I was not sober when I wrote that and was extremely pissed, it was only the 20 dollar fee along with the shipping costs.

The Protege FB groups that I am on have banned him when one of the admins tried to work things out by getting him to at least give me my shipping cost back but he stopped replying to the admin along with him trying to do the same thing to another member. Hopefully no one encounters him on this site because he is trying to buy things he can't afford or will not take responsibilities for his actions.

Back