what happen to 505 Intake Manifold ? and pope affordable intake Manifold?

Pope is going through his own site for his dp and mani, I don't have the link but if you Google pope performance parts it should show up.

Pope is currently producing down pipes and some exhaust manifolds for a "group buy". He never got around to producing the Intake manifolds and probably won't be doing so since the market has died down for the Protege's. Best bet is to wait for a 505Zoom IM come up in the FS section or hope for the possibility of a 3rd GB.

505 had a thread about the 3rd batch manifold GB with new design while ago, but the page just vanished. i was thinking maybe mod closed the GB ?

yea i saw that DP and exhaust manifold GB, but pope mentioned hes doing intake manifold somewhere during 2012 theres still a thread on it.

should make intake manifold first T_T

direct text from tom pope as of 12/4/13

On a different note, I've gotten two requests for intake manifolds. I know 505 was planning to do a third round, but don't know if thats going to happen. If thats something that you might be interested let me know. I had started working on an intake manifold about 2 years ago, but never went beyond rough prototyping with it. Its not a project I can undertake in a hurry, but if the interest exists I may be able to get something going in the spring.

direct text from tom pope as of 12/4/13

On a different note, I've gotten two requests for intake manifolds. I know 505 was planning to do a third round, but don't know if thats going to happen. If thats something that you might be interested let me know. I had started working on an intake manifold about 2 years ago, but never went beyond rough prototyping with it. Its not a project I can undertake in a hurry, but if the interest exists I may be able to get something going in the spring.

if he sold them for about the same as his exhaust manifolds id buy one in a heart beat

Back