What FMS and EMS do i need ??

LV Tunerz

:
07 MS6 GT
as alot of ppl have been reading im doing alot to my car with in the next week or so and i need to know the #1 EMS and FMS , to tune my car and the one with the most options !!! Need to know by tomorrow . I will be buying tomorrow the EMS / FMS . So let me know ASAP please thanks idc the cost

right now unfortunately cobb doens't offer their street tuner yet... so i think your only option is to go with the CP-e standback.

you could get an accessport and custom tune off of it
no, you can't custom tune unless you live in/near oregon.... the CP-e standback and the Xede are the only tunable options at this point. I think just about everyone running a big turbo has the Standback - probably tells you something ;)

Indeed, if your looking for hands on tuning & tweaking, the most flexibility you can get right now is the combo pack of the Standback and the full throttle flash. Might wanna cough up the extra coin for the PnP harness as well.

AccessPort does have several maps available for various part selections, stages, whatever you want to call it, but not yet really a tweakable system.

i need something right now to help with my running RICH problem , thats all . Is there anything at allllllll hehe i really need this bad

Back