What do you crank up after a P5?

SilverSavP5

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
I'm definitely not trying to get rid of mine any time soon, but I've been browsing some other forums and it it got me wondering. What do former P5 owners hop into the most after driving such a great car? Feel free to post pics haha

Last edited:
I see a lot of guys getting Subies, and who can blame them? I would. More power, AWD, better mod support...what's not to like?

^^^yea thats what i was thinking, i would be perfectly happy with one if i had the cash

Last edited:
ya that's true ya but more people go with the ferarri f40 because the enzo might be too much for them to handle.. lol

i'd go to a ms3. Theyre not awd so you don't have to buy a set of 4 tires everytime one pops. I feel like the mods(bolt-on) aren't as expensive for the speeds.

My next car will be a Subaru Impreza or a 1st gen Mazda6, I think the new ones are fugly, however the 08's are already getting a bit old.

I had the misfortune of having a buddy pry himself away from his WRX to let me have a go...

I was sold after 2 minutes on a back road.

The price is a bit high but watch the Topgear review

There's always the evo's I personally want an evo8 mr :) but ima stick with the mazda for now. It more of depends what you want like the new mustangs 425 hp stock. Idk who he is personaly but a guy local to me had a silver msp now he has a cadilac cts...not sure on his thinking process. If you want something to handle like these cars look into the zx-10 ninjas not a car but way more fun there's always porsche

Well it might be 5-8 years till I get ride of the P5; The cars I considered when I bought the P5 woufl be beaters by then: Civic SIR hatchbacks and the Subarua Impreza wagons from the early 2000s.

It all depends on what the Impreza is like in the future. I could see myself considering a GTI from this current era; I love the look of them. Maybe a 3-series too as long as it fit my goalie equipment.

Latest posts

Back