What do i paint with?

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
ok got the car, taking off the decals off the windows as we speak, wheels come off and get painted tommorrow, then next is the full body.

what do i paint with besides spray paint to not leave brush marks?

Attachments

• IMG_0131[1].jpg
    IMG_0131[1].jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 200
small air brush with a thin model paint, thats what i used a while back when i was into rc cars, my dad tought be how because he used that same method with RC air planes..

you can get a little compressor and airbrush. mix your own paint from your favorite paint maker and you can get some nice colors.

shaneMazda2000P said:
small air brush with a thin model paint, thats what i used a while back when i was into rc cars, my dad tought be how because he used that same method with RC air planes..

except for the DUBS i like it

hey matthew, you ever gonna buy those Cherokee brakes :D

talk to my absent minded fiance who keeps forgetting to tell me if she trusts me to change braks or not. did you send out that item to that guy he doesnt have it yet?

the dubs will get painted bronze or gold with the polished lip

how u remove the stickers ... they arent really stickers on mine. i tried scratching them off and it aint goign no where

MIA protege said:
how u remove the stickers ... they arent really stickers on mine. i tried scratching them off and it aint goign no where

use nail polish remover. lightly rub them in long strokes until they come off. if you rub too hard the paint will come off though so you ahve to time it right.

also dont use nail polish remover on the windows use a credit card

sti model

I have this same model. i'm sure there are alot of people that do, but why does it have a top mount and a front mount? It looks 100% after the stickers are off. and the wheels do need to be painted. I painted mine bronze. it is the bronze wheel coating paint (track tested) that you can get at walmart and autozone and such. looks great also.

Latest posts

Back