What did you pay for your CX-5?

And what was the sale price? Not the out the door. I literally cannot tell you if it's a good deal based on OTD only. (scratch)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just look at the numbers.

His out the door price was essentially the same as msrp. If taxes are 7%, he at least got 7% off MSRP maybe more given document/titling fees. This is a good deal.

Hello! New to the forum

I just picked up my Mazda CX-5 GT with premium package 2017 AWD yesterday! Deep crystal blue with parchment interior
Negotiated price: $30,093
I leased the car, so I'm not sure what the OTD would be. Paying about $10,850 in depreciation with TTL and a 1.6% interest rate

Last edited:
Yep.
8f7b84fb0da8024beb4100413ea447ba.jpg

But there are so many 16.5s still out there...

Meh, I'm wouldn't have been eligible because I wasn't registering it.

BTW our CX-5 is in Bremen and will be with us on Tuesday! No thanks to our shipper. I was told 45 days...it's been over 60. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Quick question to anyone who has one, looking at possibly buying a CX-5 this week and considering the sunroof, has anyone had any issues with them? Been trying to find the most current thoughts on the subject. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

9 months with mine, no problems.

Just bought a new 2017 CX-5 yesterday, and a pretty good deal (IMO)

Los Angeles
2017 Eternal Blue Touring Base FWD
Negotiated Price: $25,200

Quick question to anyone who has one, looking at possibly buying a CX-5 this week and considering the sunroof, has anyone had any issues with them? Been trying to find the most current thoughts on the subject. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Haven't heard moonroof on CX-5 has any major issues. For 2017 it added one-touch open feature but still lack of auto partially-open inner shade when you tilt up the moonroof, and the moonroof switch is still not illuminated.

Just bought a new 2017 CX-5 yesterday, and a pretty good deal (IMO)

Los Angeles
2017 Eternal Blue Touring Base FWD
Negotiated Price: $25,200

Congrats on the new car! Would you mind telling what dealer you went to? How was your buying experience?
What was your OTD price?

I'm in the SFV and looking to buy a Touring as well. Thanks!

Just got back from the dealer, deal done, deposit made, car in transit.

2017 CX-5 FWD Touring, Machine Gray, Black Interior, Preferred Equipment Package, No incentives and no trade in.

MSRP $27,935.00, deal made; $25,500.00 plus tax/lic/ fees

OTD price ended up being $28,207.00 Felt like good deal.

(Bay Area, Calif.)

Last edited:
2017 CX-5 FWD Touring w/ Preferred Equipment Pkg
Snowflake White Pearl, Black int.

MSRP $27,835
Dealer Price $26,366.90 + TTL
OTD Price $29,073

No incentives, no trade-in.

Great deal to me at the time, but I think the guy above me made out better. Jelly (hand)

Congrats on the new car! Would you mind telling what dealer you went to? How was your buying experience?
What was your OTD price?

I'm in the SFV and looking to buy a Touring as well. Thanks!

I bought from Culver City Mazda. It was a great experience - I'd negotiated the price over e-mail beforehand, and when I went in everything was handled very smoothly. The vehicle was there waiting, no extra equipment surprises, no upsell pressure, and I was in and out in a bit more than an hour. Since I didn't end up trading in my current car, I drove it back home and they delivered the CX-5 to me later that evening. I'd definitely recommend them... I left a Yelp review with a bit more info as well.

Total OTD ended up around $27,900. No trade-in/other incentives.

My only complaint is that it only tilts up a very small amount. I think it should open twice what it does. Oh well. Otherwise it's great - wouldn't have one of these without one - it's a luxury perk. It was pretty tough talking her out of a convertible. (band2)

My only complaint is that it only tilts up a very small amount. I think it should open twice what it does. Oh well. Otherwise it's great - wouldn't have one of these without one - it's a luxury perk. It was pretty tough talking her out of a convertible. (band2)

I agree Chris, it could afford a bit more of an opening but really not that big of a deal. I first thought it didn't tilt at all and was hesitant on the feature but found out otherwise, sa stated above, picking my ride up this weekend! :)

I got my 2017 CX-5 Sport AWD for invoice and 0.9% finance for 60 months ...
I feel a lil sad cuz now its 0 percent and I got 0.9 for July 4th weekend deal . . .

Last edited:
I got my 2017 CX-5 Sport AWD for invoice and 0.9% finance for 60 months ...
I feel a lil sad cuz now its 0 percent and I got 0.9 for July 4th weekend deal . . .

Not sure if you realize that the 0% offer is only good for a 36 month loan timeframe, .9 is still really good!

My turn, is this a good price or not?

2017 Soul Red - Grand Touring CX-5 AWD
with Premium Package

MSRP $34,060
Offer $31,160

OTD price $33,254. (includes tag, title, taxes and fee)

Outside Washington DC Area

Your opinions please???? This was first offer.

Back