What did you pay for your CX-5?

I forgot to say that the price was with no loyalty or military, wasn't eligible, and was in Baltimore, Maryland.

Loving the CX-5 so far!!(cabpatch) Especially filling it up yesterday for the first time and getting 29.8 MPG with 65/35 mixed city/highway, which is better than my other car, manual 2011 Scion tC.

Renegade which dealership did you go to? I'm also in Baltimore and seeing your deal, I'm not so sure I'm getting a good one after all (see above). ETA: Oops, I see you bought a FWD. This isn't apples to apples so probably difficult to analzye. But I'm still curious as to what dealer you went to as I haven't "dealer" shopped yet. I've only been to Heritage in Owings Mills.

Hi, Everyone!

I am in NY (Brooklyn/ LI) and was quoted $30,480 + tax & tags for a 14' AWD GT/w tech. They also offered $1200 for my 97' Jeep. Should i grab this deal or try and hammer a bit more on the price? I see a few posts above a quote of $29,000. I am not in a rush, would I be better of waiting till Memorial Day or the 4th?

Renegade which dealership did you go to? I'm also in Baltimore and seeing your deal, I'm not so sure I'm getting a good one after all (see above). ETA: Oops, I see you bought a FWD. This isn't apples to apples so probably difficult to analzye. But I'm still curious as to what dealer you went to as I haven't "dealer" shopped yet. I've only been to Heritage in Owings Mills.

That's actually where I ended up buying from! I did however pit two dealerships against one another through email, but gave Heratige the first crack at the actual sale since they are the closest mazda dealership to me and I also test drove there first and really liked the sales woman. My friend who works at a dealership in VA helped me with what the "real" dealer cost was and he told me that my deal had about $200 worth of meat on the bones.

They almost couldn't find the exact one I was there for, and we even talked price for AWD, $29,500, but I think that one had the parking sensors also.

That's actually where I ended up buying from! I did however pit two dealerships against one another through email, but gave Heratige the first crack at the actual sale since they are the closest mazda dealership to me and I also test drove there first and really liked the sales woman. My friend who works at a dealership in VA helped me with what the "real" dealer cost was and he told me that my deal had about $200 worth of meat on the bones.

They almost couldn't find the exact one I was there for, and we even talked price for AWD, $29,500, but I think that one had the parking sensors also.

Thanks!

Looking for opinions for those in the NY metro area (or anyone for that matter) on the following quote:

2014 AWD Grand Touring w/Tech
$29,000.00
That price is before doc fee of $300 and TTL. Opinions on how this stacks up to others who have gotten a AWD GT w/tech? There is no mazda loyalty or military discount in play here.

Thanks in advance.

Very good price. Can u provide me dealer information

Hi, Everyone!

I am in NY (Brooklyn/ LI) and was quoted $30,480 + tax & tags for a 14' AWD GT/w tech. They also offered $1200 for my 97' Jeep. Should i grab this deal or try and hammer a bit more on the price? I see a few posts above a quote of $29,000. I am not in a rush, would I be better of waiting till Memorial Day or the 4th?

Can u please provide dealer information

Just paid msrp -500(loyalty rebate) for a 2014 Touring FWD gray auto CX-5. I think the only option was the roof rails and even those might be standard in this trim? We did get a cargo mat/cover(the plastic thing) thrown in for free and got crossbars for the roof rails for $120 I think. We bought from Mazda of Everett in Washington state. Overall a pleasant experience and we got to deal some with one of the owners of the dealership I believe. We didnt' get much off MSRP but then again they gave use more for our mazda 3 than KBB says they should of.

I have a dilemma. I almost pulled the trigger on the cx-5 sport manual. The walk out the door price is $21,973.68. I do have the S-Plan so that helps out a lot. I got $1000 off the rebate plus $1100 for a trade in. Currently on my current 2010 Mazda 3 I have a zero %. The current rate is 1.90% for the cx-5. I get .90% off the 1.90% rate right now. I guess I am just wondering if the otd price of $21,973.68 is good for a sport manual. I have done my research and really like the cx-5 but I am not sure if giving up a 0% and the otd price is good. Thank you for any input.

Just paid msrp -500(loyalty rebate) for a 2014 Touring FWD gray auto CX-5. I think the only option was the roof rails and even those might be standard in this trim? We did get a cargo mat/cover(the plastic thing) thrown in for free and got crossbars for the roof rails for $120 I think. We bought from Mazda of Everett in Washington state. Overall a pleasant experience and we got to deal some with one of the owners of the dealership I believe. We didnt' get much off MSRP but then again they gave use more for our mazda 3 than KBB says they should of.

First congrats and hopefully we run across each other on a stop sign or 405 ;)
I got a similar deal in Kirkland for 2014 CX-5 GT AWD Pearl White. I think you paid what is average here in WA. I have heard Renton Mazda can provide better deal but I think its good to buy a dealer near home, as in a long run it offsets the price. My dealer threw in Hitch receiver (not OEM though) but its looks Class-II or III to me, so I am not complaining. But my overall experience with dealer wasn't good as he told me a few accessory price way over the MSRP that ticked me off and I gave him real bad review after comparing the OEM price at mazdausa.com. But that's my rant.
I love my car
162467s.jpg

Last edited:
GT/AWD/Tech/Liquid Grey, $30,400 including Hitch and wheel locks installed + tax and Tags. Got $1200 trade for my old 97' Jeep Cherokee.

I'm in Greensboro NC, bought a 2013 Touring in August with no Bose or sunroof, went down to Parks Mazda in High Point NC, I've been offered to pay off my 2013 CX-5 witch I didn't put any money down when bought it and I'm getting a 2014 GT FWD with Technology package for 28327.00, sticker price found here:http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/dis...r.action?vin=JM3KE2DY5E0306325&dealerId=23235 is 30290.00. They are installing mud guards and a bug deflector to my request for the price offered.

I think it's a pretty sweet deal don't you all think?

My siblings and I snagged a 2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD with the Bose/moonroof + Touring tech package for $26,432+TTL coming a little under $30K OTD (dang taxes). (Dealer also threw in roof rails, wheel locks & rear bumper guard.) My parents are very happy with their new car (especially my dad, the driver): http://i.imgur.com/Ytn5PXM.jpg

I'm in Greensboro NC, bought a 2013 Touring in August with no Bose or sunroof, went down to Parks Mazda in High Point NC, I've been offered to pay off my 2013 CX-5 witch I didn't put any money down when bought it and I'm getting a 2014 GT FWD with Technology package for 28327.00, sticker price found here:http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/dis...r.action?vin=JM3KE2DY5E0306325&dealerId=23235 is 30290.00. They are installing mud guards and a bug deflector to my request for the price offered.

I think it's a pretty sweet deal don't you all think?

So, you are trading in the 2013 CX-5? I'd check all the numbers because that sounds almost too good....you gotta lose something on a year old trade-in...just saying. And the dealer has to make money on the deal too....(rolleyes)

So, you are trading in the 2013 CX-5? I'd check all the numbers because that sounds almost too good....you gotta lose something on a year old trade-in...just saying. And the dealer has to make money on the deal too....(rolleyes)

Why do you say that the price is too good?

If you check out the price for some of the good deals on this thread, plenty of members are getting that price or below for GT w/ tech....and that's without any trade-in.

If you still want a good deal on your CX-5, let me know. But if you want to buy local...then you can't say anything about the prices near you.

Just drove it home with those numbers. I went there las month and test drove the same car, didn't like the numbers they gave me, left and just called them yesterday for the same car that was still seating there and Kaboomm! Could not believe it! They did charged 499.00 for dealer documentation fee.

Paid 27000 even for a GT (no tech) in central TX. Tax and TTL was another 14-1500 w/ trade-in... doc fee was $125 if I remember right, and a $60 'inventory fee'. Ingram Park in San Antonio was advertising $26815, but they include all discounts like military and loyalty in their displayed prices. It's a good idea to call around to other nearby cities and get quotes.

Just drove it home with those numbers. I went there las month and test drove the same car, didn't like the numbers they gave me, left and just called them yesterday for the same car that was still seating there and Kaboomm! Could not believe it! They did charged 499.00 for dealer documentation fee.

Congrats on the new ride then! Though they did get back a chunk with the "doc fee"...ahem. And you bought a $20-25K car without anything down??? Can only imagine what your car payments are....(nervous). Hope you keep this one for a while and enjoy it.

Back