What did you guys pay for the MS6?

Sport -> GT

$21950 in July 2006 for Sport.

In December 2006 we found out that they sold us the first speed6 they got on the lot and had let a serviceman drive AND wreck. Man, I wondered why the door never shut right. Anywho, we got them to give us a NEW GT that same month (everything but nav). Anyone beat that deal?

$24K after TTL in Sept 06 on a sport with only the alarm shock sensor thingy and wheel locks and some "custom pinstriping" from the dealer (yeah... one little line down each side)

2006 Liquid Platinum GT Everything (Wheel locks, Auto-Dim/Compass Mirror, Sirius Sat, Moonroof, White/Black Leather, Navigation System)

MSRP: $33,930 -

Paid: $26,500 - not including T,T,L and Interest.

Just under $23,700 (invoice -$2750 rebate) for a new 07. Wheel locks are the only accessory.

Just under $23,700 (invoice -$2750 rebate) for a new 07. Wheel locks are the only accessory.

sport + tax right?
the rebates went to $2750? that's great! Maybe when I get mine I'll have better rebates (and still have a black gt 07 somewhere)

06 GT every opt excluding nav, new

23,888.00 incl T,T,R.
Also incl some sort of extended warranty on the wheels for three years...
Lot'sa money back, plus additional $1K if I took out a Mazda loan, minimum of $8K - did that and paid it right away - have the title now too!

Lowest on a sport?

Right now the dealer is offering me a sport w/ leather upgrade for 23,800 before ttl.

I would buy if for 21,800 out the door?

You think they'll eventually budge for an 07 at this price?

Right now the dealer is offering me a sport w/ leather upgrade for 23,800 before ttl.

I would buy if for 21,800 out the door?

You think they'll eventually budge for an 07 at this price?

Leather upgrade? Leather is not even an option for the Sport. It is only available for the GT model.

yes but be careful, i had a dealership offer me that as well. yep any color combo i wanted. he gave me a verbal estimate on how much that would cost to do. later that day i went to the shop that the mazda salesman said they used, and he told me not to go through mazda for leather, but to just buy the car and take it in. cuz he said that mazda had quite the markup.
i ended up buying a GT though...FTW ;)

06 Sport with autodimm, cargo net, wheel locks with 21Kmiles for $16,600 at a Honda dealer...lol

I probably paid too much for mine, but it was what I wanted... 06 GT no sunroof, no Nav in Liquid Platinum with 25k miles for $20k

John

I got the best deal...I paid $0.00 after driving mine for 1 year and 4 months. (dunno)(shady)

Latest posts

Back