What colour fogs should I go for?

Ok, I'm looking at picking up some of those Rockblocker protective film for my lights. I'm going to keep the main lights clear but I'm contemplating going with coloured fogs. My 02 P5 is black with stock rims, running dual Thule bike racks up top with fairing.

(p5black)

1) What colour film do you think I should get?

a) stick with clear
b) go yellow!
c) mix it up with the slick blue
d) go stealth with the 20% tinted

2) With any of these choices, are there any advantages/disadvantages in regards to the light that they'll provide (ie. glare/clarity in wet weather or purely the pimp factor)

^^ Personally, I'm leaning towards the blue. However I'm slightly hesitant as to how blue fogs will be in wet conditions...

Thanks for the input!

in your case, I'd stick with the clear or yellow. yellow supposedly cuts down on the glare in certain conditions? I don't think the blue would go with your car (unless you have any other blue accents on your exterior) and the smoked lenses make your fogs less bright when they are on...boo

go for yellow or smoke for black p5
I am planning to get rockblocker too....but i was debting to myself yellow or blue for my laser blue p5....which would look better with 6000K HID headlight?
also one more question....will the fog light beam become more yellow after having the yellow overlay on or more white if having the blue overlay on?

yellow fogs and HIDs are hotttt

attachment.php

the smoke covers look really bad IMO. I have them.. well now I only have 1, but yeah.. they pretty much make the foglights even more useless than they are stock... the covers also absorb so much light and get so hot that I was getting pretty bad burn marks on the rockblockers.

The fogs are stock, with the yellow rock blocker film. I do need some brighter fogs though!

Liquid_Ag said:
yellow on silver looks better ;)

anything looks better on silver. But I agree, yellow bulbs and clear rockblocker ftw. That's what I'll be doing when I get my new fogs installed. clear rockblocker on the headlights too.

I dunno I never really liked the smoked rockblockers while I had them..

pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/clauretano/TurboProjectWhatALongDay/photo#5017529836877859906

good pic: http://picasaweb.google.com/clauretano/TurboProjectWhatALongDay/photo#5017529802518121522

Back