What can I do?

charliemsp

:
Mazda Mazdaspeed protege 251
Hey guys i recently took my 2002 protege dx to the mountains and drove some twisty roads i was impressed on how well it handled for being all stock. But after chasing a 2010 miata around it just wasn't good enough so I was looking in to buying some lowering springs and changing going to urethane bushings I have been looking at the eibach pro kit which is a little over $200. But I would like all of y'all's insight on this as of what I should get or what is the best bang for my buck! Y'all's help would be appreciated greatly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as far as I know, eibach doesn't make springs for BJ any more.. you can find some only if somebody has it in stock.. I installed H&R springs, which are also progressive springs as eibachs, but in my opinion, H&R's are stiffer than eibachs, as my friend had eibachs on his BJ.. also, my BJ was lower on H&R's than on eibachs.. mine is diesel, it dropped about 40 mm (that would be around 1,54 inch)

with springs, replace all suspension parts you can, like: stabilizer bushes, whole control arms or bushings/ball joints, strut mounts, endlinks etc..

prepare for regularly changing mentioned parts, especially if you drive on bad roads, bumps etc.. :D been there, done that.. :D

Thanks for the info![emoji108] I will consider the H&R springs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back