water resevoir braket

Tg5

:
03 Mazda P5
Hi guys and gals, does anyone have a pic. of this braket and where to relocate the resevoir? I need to make 1 up. I got the cold air intake by INJEN off Ebay but no braket! (pissed)
Can someone help?!

You don't really need a bracket to relocate it, though I think Injen does provide one. I just unbolted mine and positioned the bracket with the reservoir attached to see where I could place it to clear the hole and pipe, and then matched one of the holes in the bracket with one of the few bolt holes in the car there and bolted it down. I can get you a pic when I get out of class in like half an hour if you'd like.

KanseiZM said:
You don't really need a bracket to relocate it, though I think Injen does provide one. I just unbolted mine and positioned the bracket with the reservoir attached to see where I could place it to clear the hole and pipe, and then matched one of the holes in the bracket with one of the few bolt holes in the car there and bolted it down. I can get you a pic when I get out of class in like half an hour if you'd like.

Thank you! thank you! :)

Back