was punishment severe enough???

sickpro5

:
2002.5 Mazda Pro5
Who thinks that the punishment was sever enough for that school teacher that slept with that 14yr boy..???

nope. punishment would be to get pregnant by an irresopnsible, immature 14yr old boy, and then explaining that to the kid when they grow up.

Hephaestus said:
I don't even think she should be punished, who wouldn't love to bone their hot teacher at 14?

More power to teachers like her!
teachers werent hot a while back when i was in school. now they are

we had a social worker up here do the very same thing with one of her students. reportedly they had sex several times in the kid's car. the kid committed a minor offense downtown chicago and he told the cops, "if you let me off i'll point you to a sex offender." when they asked him to prove she slept with him, he drew a picture of all the tattoos around her vagina and allowed them to tap his calls back and forth to her. treacherous fucker :D

yea..true...teachers are way better now...but see...the reason why it pisses me off..kinda...is because...if it was a male teacher...with a young female....there wouldnt even be a trial.....automatic guilty....i just dont like the double standard...

Captain KRM P5 said:
we had a social worker up here do the very same thing with one of her students. reportedly they had sex several times in the kid's car. the kid committed a minor offense downtown chicago and he told the cops, "if you let me off i'll point you to a sex offender." when they asked him to prove she slept with him, he drew a picture of all the tattoos around her vagina and allowed them to tap his calls back and forth to her. treacherous fucker :D

wouldnt want to rob banks with that dude....definition of backstabber... (enguard)

1. Punctuation is your friend.
2. I wish my teachers were hot enough to bang, I'd be the best student ever.
3. Yeah double standards suck, but that's why they are double standards they're twice as cool!
4. That kid is a pimp haha

"i think of all the education that i missed...

but then my homework was never quite like this!"

btw, does anyone have that o'rly owl .gif?

Last edited:
I'd have F-d her and mary kay letorneau (sp?)

the double standard is a symptom of the universe er something... it's sucks.

Boy was my 10th grade P.E. teacher smokin. She always wore these tiny little marathon shorts. Was especially nice when we did butterfly stretches. (alright)

She will suffer enough being labled as a child predator and having to report to therapy and counseling sessions for it. Obviously the parents are too concerned about the harm done to their child, they even said he had already "well-adjusted" and shows no sign of being traumatized.

The best quote is from the lady's attorney when he said, "My client is too pretty to go to prison. She will never survive."

MP5_509 said:
Boy was my 10th grade P.E. teacher smokin. She always wore these tiny little marathon shorts. Was especially nice when we did butterfly stretches. (alright)

Short shorts and butterfly stretches remind me of track season ooooh man i loved sitting facing hot girls...tasty

Yes.

I don't give a **** what you think, it is different for a female teacher and a male student than it is for a male teacher and female student. (Harder to rape or at least have sex with an "unwilling" boy than it is a girl.)

Yeah, you may think it is a double standard, but oh well.

3 years house arrest is enough.

The problem is when you get into high scool, or even middle school for the matter, the young girls who sleep with their teachers are willing to do so. The male teacher is convicted of stachatory (sp) rape and is labeled a "sexual predator" and does hard time. In this situation, the teacher will be labeled a " sexual offender " with no time served. I think the punishment should be a mirror image when it comes to genders. If the want to cry equal rights, then give it to them.

However, I used to get BJs from a substitute teacher for coke.

tviera said:
The problem is when you get into high scool, or even middle school for the matter, the young girls who sleep with their teachers are willing to do so. The male teacher is convicted of stachatory (sp) rape and is labeled a "sexual predator" and does hard time. In this situation, the teacher will be labeled a " sexual offender " with no time served. I think the punishment should be a mirror image when it comes to genders. If the want to cry equal rights, then give it to them.

(first)
tviera said:
However, I used to get BJs from a substitute teacher for coke.
(first)

maybe it's cuz everyone in the courtroom looked at her and said to themselves...
"I'd like to **** her too..." (boom05)

GrandBelialKey said:
maybe it's cuz everyone in the courtroom looked at her and said to themselves...
"I'd like to **** her too..." (boom05)

Im sure it wouldve been different if she was ugly as s***.....or the janitor.

In my area in the past 2 months there have been 3-4 schools that all have these sex scandals going on. In one school, a janitor walked in on an orgy happening in the gym after school.

Back