WARNING: there's an Ozzie on the road........

clarko

:
Mazda SP23 and CX9
(direct)Thats right! get your women and children off the streets cause I'm not used driving on the wrong side of the road........

The missus and I are heading over to Miami (via San Fransisco) in September, and after a one week cruise down the Caribbean we are hiring a car and driving to Disneyworld Orlando for a couple of days.
I was just wondering how long should it take to drive from Miami Beach to Orlando?

The whole purpose of our trip is to go to my nephew's wedding in Ireland, but we thought we should do the right thing and call in to say Hi on the way.

The funny part is that my nephew lives in Brisbane (Australia) only 30mins from where I live, but his wife to be is from Ireland and so they are going back to her family to get hitched. We have about 12 families going to the wedding from Oz, and every one is going via a different route. We are the only ones going around the world the opposite way, so get them kids off the streets on September 27-29, it could be DANGEROUS!(drive2)

I'll be in Orlando in early October. When are you planning to be there?

September 27th

HAHAHA, it should take about 4hrs give or take a couple minutes coming from Miami Beach to Orlando

4 hours is about what we were thinking, thanks!

I only drove in US once before, and that was back in 1991. Everytime I jumped in the car, I found myself sitting in front the glove box.(LOL)

Only 1 week to go, and Ive been monitoring the weather very closely as I am not all that keen on cruising the Caribbean whilst there's a massive hurricane down there(wow).
Most of the islands I'm about to visit (Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman,Mexico) have been virtually wiped off the map.(sad2)
Has Miami been effected by the weather?

I have to land at Houston on Friday night and it is copping a flogging, ooooh ,not good!

Back