Wanted to see 500 WHP Mazdas? HiBoost Mazda 3 makes 496 at 20 psi

HiBoost TS said:
Thank you, we do all this for you. Did you fix your issue? I think it is something in the intake manifold or the crank being off timing.

Juan
Nope, not yet... Weill be trying the timing to see if that's it. But not untill next week. Hey BTW, do u think the vf22 can handle 18 psi?

xenon929 said:
Nope, not yet... Weill be trying the timing to see if that's it. But not untill next week. Hey BTW, do u think the vf22 can handle 18 psi?

Yes it should, I did 17 on my car here. With the Tial it should be even better.

if that thing is good to go on the street and safe with all the extra internal additions you are more then welcome to sponser me and ill put stickers all over my ******* car.ill throw one on the roof. if you decided to sell that and you dont want to sponser me, ill have to save. please sell that =]

anyway great work...

illusis said:
if that thing is good to go on the street and safe with all the extra internal additions you are more then welcome to sponser me and ill put stickers all over my ******* car.ill throw one on the roof. if you decided to sell that and you dont want to sponser me, ill have to save. please sell that =]

anyway great work...
I think he sells that kit already, as well as a kit that includes those beefied up internals.

um well correct me if i'm wrong 496 is not 500....

ok just kidding i literaly messed my self here at work. great job juan that car is freaking awesome.

yeah i know...ill do what ever i need to though...idk about dressing like a girl for some rockblocker headlight protection but a turbo is well worth it

illusis said:
yeah i know...ill do what ever i need to though...idk about dressing like a girl for some rockblocker headlight protection but a turbo is well worth it
yeah, if i did that for a $10 part........( ;) at Juan.....) TOTALLY KIDDING

....................................i think

I bet phil would wear a teddy & panties for this one...but i dont wanna see that

Sorry, here is the torque and WHP graphic.

Attachments

• mz3_torque.jpg
    mz3_torque.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 339
Back