Wanted Projectior headlights

scottm1985

Contributor
I'am wanting to know where i can buy some projector headlight for my p5 and can you installhids in projectors or could you find some with them built in them allready if so let me know thanks

If you want projector healights for your P5, get ready to bend over and touch your toes. They were never made, large scale production wise. The only ones that exist are homemade retro-fits. And if people will be willing to sell them, they wont be cheap.

oh okay cool thanks i didint think they did,Well were can i find some jdm ones then for my 02 mp5 then?

jdm ones? u could find those in japan

but i dont see why u would want those since there the exact same as the ones u have

Well I have hids in the ones I have now the stock headlights but they are fogging up in the inside. And would like to get new headlight housing and a new set of hids because the guy that helped me put my hids in broke the metal piece that holds the light in place.so I had to super glue the light in to stay in plAce so the last couple nights it has been giving me trouble

Last edited:
if there fogging up its prob because the rubber boot thats supposed to be behind the bulb isnt there, i have hids in mine and i dont even use the rubber boot, it fogs up sometimes but when im driving it the heat from the engine dries it out i guess
if u want new P5 headlights, look at spending around 250 a piece at the dealership

ok, well u can get sedan headlights, they are much cheaper and easier to find on ebay/car lots etc.

but u would need to buy another set of HID's in H4 bulb size to make them work, also u would lose your Hi beams, but with HIDs u shouldnt need them

Headlights

So if I went with the sedan headlights what would I do with the connector and the bulb for the high beam

Back