Want blue rims but im new to this..

vinceqt

:
2011 Mazda 2
Hi everyone. Bought a mazda 2 2011 and have been an happy owner ever since. Things I finally got that decent job and feel like giving some love to my dear car.

First thing that came to my mind lately is adding some blue to my car. I thought about painting hubcaps but Im not sure. Then I read many people that I should buy new rims instead of painting hubcaps. So heres my stupid question.

I dont know much about cars in general and I'ld like some kind of chrome blue or something like that. But Im wondering what rims size I should look for. I know I got 15 inches wheels and rims on my car but would any 15 inches rims fit on my mazda 2? Is there other specs I need to be aware of when choosing rims?

Vincent

These are the specs of wheels you'll want:

Bolt Pattern: 4x100
Diameter: 15" (Unless you want larger tires)
Width: 6.5-7" (Unless you want wider tires)
Hub Size: 51.4mm (You will most likely need hub centric rings to match this, but they're cheap & Tire Rack includes them)

One of the easiest ways of getting wheels is through Tire Rack. I always search for wheels for a 2000 Miata, though, since Tire Rack won't sell you wheels that don't support TPMS sensors, even if they fit. The Miata has the same bolt pattern and hub size though, so anything that fits on a Miata should also fit on a 2.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/resu...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

Our local seller Font Motorsports also has a good selection of wheels he can get you, so you should give him a shout.

FWIW, these are the wheels I plan on getting (the 15" version, that is):

Konig%20Illusion%20Black%20with%20Blue.jpg

They're hard to find online, but Font is going to hook me up when I can finally afford it.

Those look nice. I'm still going with the Illusions, though, to get the contrast between blue and black (I already have blue lugs and valves, and blue calipers.

He should be fine with 15x8 +25. I'm on 16x8 +25.
Thinking about going 15x9 +25. But that would wait till next year.

Latest posts

Back