waky waky mister georgia forum

Have you ever tried calling in dead? It only works once though.

On a side note... I'm probably out until April at the earliest. I have too much traveling for work including a trip to The Great White North.

come on folks - this wasn't one I was setting up, so if you want to get a meet going, get some planning going! otherwise it's going to be Fall before we know it! :)

We're planning on having a big meet at Mazmart in September/October. ;)

Other upcoming car-y type events:
Sept. 11: Atlanta region Autocross, Turner field
Sept. 25: Atlanta region autocross, Atlanta Motor Speedway
Sept. 28-Oct. 1 - Petit LeMans @ Road Atlanta (Including Pirelli World Challenge, IMSA Lites, SCCA TransAM, and Porsche GT3 support races).

So... there's no lack of stuff to do. I'll definitely be at the autocrosses, and we're trying to swing Petit too. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be there Thursday and Friday, Jen and the wee-beasties will be out on Friday to watch the PWC race and maybe some others), and we'll probably watch the actual 10-hour from home on TV (because I value my marriage... she'll be basically solo on baby duties (and doodies) for 3 days). If there's a little interest, maybe we can have a cook-out at our place / watch the race on TV (ESPN3 in HD over XBox ftw).

Back