waky waky mister georgia forum

Why don't you guys join us at the Mitty, April 29-May 1, 2011 at Road Atlanta..........subspeed6 has the details

Pffffft it'll be nothing but a dusting.

bang on the button here!

@ Perro Del Sol, Nice I may have to attend

we should maybe do the Spring Clean Idea a few weeks before, so the cars would look Amerazing and Shine like diamond in a goats arse.

we could high jack one of those self clean lots, not the machines but the cleaning bursh ones, like a mazda cleaning flash Mob. take pictures and everything. would be a larf at least.

def it its a dinky back street one in the sticks, with old farts cleaning their muzzies....

that would look a site!

Just want to give you guys more details about The Mitty!

1. Looking to have the longest continuous line of Mazda's on track (if we pull it off, we'll be in the Guiness Bork of Records), there will be an aerial photo taken of the cars.

2. MX-5/Miata vs Rotary Challenge, who will have the most cars in the corral, personally, I think us Protege owners can put on a good show

3. Personal Meet and Greet with Patrick Dempsey, if your wife or your significant other gives you grief, play the McDreamy card.

4. On Friday, a Mazda only party at the pub, free beer and food!!!

Stay tuned for more updates, go to: www.themitty.com for more info

So.... After detailing the Miata this weekend and getting her all pretty for awesome weather this week......... My boss tells me I'm going on a business trip for the week.

fml.

So.... After detailing the Miata this weekend and getting her all pretty for awesome weather this week......... My boss tells me I'm going on a business trip for the week.

fml.

Bahahaha, well least its nice and clean in ur garage...

fml.

You can leave it with me....just for safekeeping. (angel)

Oh come on, Joyce. You've got a MSP.
You can leave it with me, subspeed! I drive a dinky 4 door 3. Lol.
I need some more FUN!

its all gravy,

I was away from this but we can still push for it!

still liking the spring clean Idea, we have a place in acworth to do it

still should push for organised meet too.

should do the minky (or what eva its called)

maybe do a bi monthly meet if peeps are too skint or busy for a monthly jobby..

just needs to be pushed still...

Saturdays?

saturdays are good, maybe early afternoon or even night.

gives you time to polish ur baby, since we are in georgia, peeps do the church/family thing on sundays..

could be done,

we will have to wait for the rest of the sleeping bears to chime in.

I like Saturdays. I don't mind driving an hour or so on a Sat. because I have Sunday to get done what I need to get done.

Sleep? I've been on-site here in Bumblefuck, AL since 4:15am.

Back