waky waky mister georgia forum

peavey

Contributor
:
MS3
WAKE THE HELL UP!!

so when do we meet, why havent I had a Invite?!?!?!

if nothing is scheduled then we need this sorted!

we cant let the ricers have georgia, no sir

Well, feel free to set something up! As we've talked about before, life is pretty busy for folks. We've tried setting up a weekly meet, dismal response. We tried setting up a monthly meet, dismal response. Maybe you can be the one to stoke the fires and get folks motivated to meet up! :)

No problem,

I am one mouthy Brit that will just go on and on and on!

so..

where to start,

should be something middleish

A lot of the Atlanta Miata guys head over to Caffiene and Octane on the first Sunday of the month. You just missed the one from last weekend, but something to keep in mind.

ooh, I used to do the Acworth to Peachtree and then Ivan Allen Blvd commute...it was horrible. *shudder*

would they mind being durted by MS3's, Protege's and others?!?

It's a pretty diverse group of cars. Imports, Exotics, old muscle, and then some random stuff thrown in. As long as you don't act like an ass, I don't see any issues.

*cut*
Also, Peavey, I was the one that tried to get a regular meet going again.
It didn't really happen because people were busy with school or work. Hopefully, we can get something back again.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about we try a Spring Cleaning Meet?

Does anyone have a house that they would like to assist in this? I have a lot of cleaning supplies and a bit of minor detailing knowledge to help. I usually come with a clean car anyways, so I can lend a hand as need be. I won't clean your car, but I can show you how to do it and answer questions you have.

The weather is supposed to be nice for this weekend and all of next week so hopefully it's a sign of things to come. I'm not saying let's do it this weekend, but something to plan in the future.

How about we try a Spring Cleaning Meet?

Does anyone have a house that they would like to assist in this? I have a lot of cleaning supplies and a bit of minor detailing knowledge to help. I usually come with a clean car anyways, so I can lend a hand as need be. I won't clean your car, but I can show you how to do it and answer questions you have.

The weather is supposed to be nice for this weekend and all of next week so hopefully it's a sign of things to come. I'm not saying let's do it this weekend, but something to plan in the future.

totally sounds like a good plan..

lets let the damned snow pass..

Back