W00T I think I am the first to have these...Maddad Gauges Review/pics (56k no)

I want to see a pic from the back seat so we can get a better overall feel. The closeups tell us the gauges are nice and the work on the pod is excellent, but we need to see the overall effect on the dash/interior.

really nice gauges.. moved to electronics subforum was torn on where to move it if the op thinks it will get lost here i am open for the engine forum or the appearence forum as it really fits any of those...

pardon my ignorance, but what's the point of these gauges? why do you need to look at those numbers?

The same reason doctors want to know your cholesterol level, blood pressure, etc.: to make sure your innards are working correctly.

really nice gauges.. moved to electronics subforum was torn on where to move it if the op thinks it will get lost here i am open for the engine forum or the appearence forum as it really fits any of those...

Would apperance be ok?

I want to see a pic from the back seat so we can get a better overall feel. The closeups tell us the gauges are nice and the work on the pod is excellent, but we need to see the overall effect on the dash/interior.

Sorry its blurry.. i will have to take more later but this is all i have so far
DSC_0459.jpg

btw, for who asked:

according to the site that Unoriginal linked to:

"* Amber/Red backlight matching a Subaru Impreza WRX/STi and many other cars such as Mitsubishi EVO. "

i like them...the only problem i have is the size of the brims over the guages. i just think they're a little large (although im sure they help during daylight hours.

almost reminds me of the fishing hat that kid had in the sandlot, before benny made him throw it away

very nice!!! i love your car bro! btw are you using coilover?
Thanks... no cobb stage 2

i like them...the only problem i have is the size of the brims over the guages. i just think they're a little large (although im sure they help during daylight hours.
The gauge face is 66mm which is larger then the standard 60mm which they mount into which makes the brim look larger then it is. in real life when you're not looking through a zoom lens they seem just right

custom always is, sadly

nice looking stuff man, great writeup
Thanks

Expect to pay about $300-400 or so for a spare dash piece, pod from ebay and the work for someone to integrate them together into a new pod dash piece. Crazy expensive at this point which is why it would be nice if these were mass produced.

If you're like me and don't have the skills to install expect to shell out a few bones for that too

I would be willing to pay your same shop that did it for you, if they'd be willing to do it again.

They did a phenominal job! Could you take more pictures of the pod, mainly from like the backseat and stuff? Just to get a perspective of how large it sticks up.

Back