2-1/6" (52 mm) Marshall Instruments SCX Gauges - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumP5

:
'86 RX-7 Base, '79 RX-7 GS
2-1/6" (52 mm) Marshall Instruments SCX Gauges

I'm selling three (3) Marshall Instruments SCX gauges: oil temperature, oil pressure, and water temperature. The full gauge details can be found here: http://www.marshallinstruments.com/catalog/scx_black.cfm. Here's a quick summary:

Brand: Marshall Instruments
Line: SCX (black on black)
Type: Electric, 270-degree sweep
Illumination Color: Red or white
Pointer Color: Red
Features: Peak recall, high/low warning, and warning 12V output configurable via a remote configuration button. Performs calibration sweep upon startup.

I've had these gauges since 2011 and they've been installed on my red RX-7 since 2012 even though the car never ran. The list price includes three gauges, flying lead harnesses, sending units, and instructions. I'm willing to sell each gauge individually for $75 but I only have one set of instructions for the temperature gauges (the setup is the same and instructions are available at the website above).

One of the remote configuration buttons has a severed lead. This is an easy fix with solder and heat shrink tube but I can fix prior to shipping if needed.

List Date: 2/11/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2-1/6" (52 mm) Marshall Instruments SCX Gauges
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
Bump. No one's looking for some quality aftermarket gauges? OEM-look (no manufacturer logo), through-dial LED lighting (white or amber), peak high/low warning with +12V output (for driving warning lights, fans, etc.) and recall features, and if you're into the sort of thing they perform an "opening ceremony" sweep upon startup. I'm flexible to reasonable offers as I no longer need these and need to fund my RX-7 project.

Still available. Price lowered to $60/gauge or $170 for all three. I've also got a Haltech dual digital wideband gauge (sensors and controller not included) for anyone interested in monitoring multiple wideband readings at one time. I'll let that go for $60 or all four for $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back