2017~2024 Viper Remote Start System

I vaguely remember being concerned about voiding my warranty when I looked into this before I got my CX-5. But I don't remember if installing a third party system like this would void the warranty or not. I must have decided to wait until Mazda came out with a non-app based remote start option for the new generation.

It does not void a warranty.
I don't see the big deal about a second fob. Mine is the size of 2quarters.

300 ft range kind of sucks though, agreed.

After some research, I had the drone mobile installed. http://www.dronemobile.com/ In fact, I spoke to two sales guys at the dealership and they both recommended it over the Mazda app. I used the installer that the dealership uses. No warranty voided. There is a federal law that protects your car warranty as long as the installation for after market accessories was done a certified professional. I like it a lot specially dually coming from a Volvo whose apps was very very good. All features work. Nothing was disabled. All items work very well. I have 2017 GT.

One update. The car turns off when you getting in. I don't have a pro bowl with this as every remote starter I have had with a push to start car behaved the exact same way.

Back