HiBoost MZ3.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 488
  • HiBoost MZ3 Rear.JPG
    HiBoost MZ3 Rear.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Intercooler MZ3.JPG
    Intercooler MZ3.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 500
Sounds beautiful Juan!!! so, you're at 8 psi in these? That BOV is really piercing to the ears. I bet that is just louder then hell in person! Will you have more of a dump sounding one? (Maybe I'm thinking of waste-gate) But, GREAT WORK!!!

Yes that squeek noise is a bit loud,hope it will be taken care of, other than that it seems to be working good, cant wait to see some times 1/4 miles, by the way how much HP and TQ would the car be making at 8 lbs and would the kit be comming with 8 pounds boost and run safely as a daily driver in the 8 lbs range.
Thanks

M3TUNER said:
Yes that squeek noise is a bit loud,hope it will be taken care of, other than that it seems to be working good....

Sounds like it's working fine to me.

Very good Juan. What turbo are you using...(cfm) and injector size.
Oh BTW how's the RSX doing? Job well done.
Richard.
Cybernation Motorsports.

Last edited:
damn.....very good Juan-ito. 8psi seems to be plenty of power but how well do you think this new engine is handling the power? I know my duratec 6cylinder engines are tough but how are the 4's?? They handle boost well? Is this car an automatic?

Hell yes!

Way to go Juan! You can tell in the first vid that the car has a nice smooth acceleration through the entire RPM range. I was afraid it would choke off the starting line but the "under the bridge" video squashed that fear!

You da man Juan...you da man.

Nice. but when the road is dry, it would be even better. dont kill urself in the rain, Juan. your too important to the Mazda 3 Turbo Movement! lol.

keep up the good work. thanks for the videos!!! :D

yesss a boosted 3
love to see more of that!
easy in the rain
i think we all had bad experiences in rain

The car sounds sweet. The hole turbo setup under the hood looks like it was made to be there and should of came off the assembly line like that :D

M3TUNER said:
Yes that squeek noise is a bit loud,hope it will be taken care of, other than that it seems to be working good, cant wait to see some times 1/4 miles, by the way how much HP and TQ would the car be making at 8 lbs and would the kit be comming with 8 pounds boost and run safely as a daily driver in the 8 lbs range.
Thanks
Have you found the root cause of the chirp and taken care of it?

i think he said the chirp was the lack of a bov. of course you could be referring to something completly different.

Latest posts

Back