HiBoost Mazda3 in the dry finally

Awesome.......cant wait to see some Mazda3's with those kits on here in Houston.

Whoa, 9000ft eh? And I thought I was high up here... your 12 second pass in the protege wasn't at that elevation was it?

Sorry for the semi threadjack there, very nice vids... the car sounds great.(thumb)

505zoom said:
Whoa, 9000ft eh? And I thought I was high up here... your 12 second pass in the protege wasn't at that elevation was it?

Sorry for the semi threadjack there, very nice vids... the car sounds great.(thumb)

No problem. Our P5 was raced at California Speedway in Ontario, California.

slug420 said:
is that faster than a turbo's protege?

The car makes 260 WHP at 8 psi of boost and 290 WHP at 10 psi, so I assume it is a lot faster. This is done with the stock exhaust and cat converter.

just to remind everyone, we are carrying all three Hiboost turbo kits (mazda3, 2.0 protege and 1.6 protege) as well as thier front mount intercooler for the MSP at protegegarage.com

HiBoost TS said:
No problem. Our P5 was raced at California Speedway in Ontario, California.

That would be Fontana, CA ;)

Lemme know next time you go if ya need an extra set of hands, i'm only 15 mins from the Speedway and race there regularly (not drag, but autox)

Solo2Protege said:
That would be Fontana, CA ;)

Lemme know next time you go if ya need an extra set of hands, i'm only 15 mins from the Speedway and race there regularly (not drag, but autox)

You, are right, it is Fontana Ca. I will let you know next time I come there.

Juan...I'm sure you're aware your AV status has expired...please be sure to renew it BEFORE you're ready to resume sales in this community...Thanks!

HiBoost TS said:
The car makes 260 WHP at 8 psi of boost and 290 WHP at 10 psi, so I assume it is a lot faster. This is done with the stock exhaust and cat converter.

Uhm....YEAH! (eekdance)

Antoine said:
Juan...I'm sure you're aware your AV status has expired...please be sure to renew it BEFORE you're ready to resume sales in this community...Thanks!

Yes, I know. Marcelo will take care of this ASAP. Thank you.

thats awesome, i cant wait till i can get one. juan do you think that the half shafts in this car are pretty good or should i expect to break one with that kit. (say i wanted to put some drag radials on just to see how it did once) (boom07)

just curious, I am assuming the 260 @ 8psi and 290 @ 10 psi are dyno tuned? or is that just minor tuning?

Back