Urgent help with AMP uninstall!

Razhael

I have an MP3 that I installed an AMP under my seat some time ago. Problem is, I am about to buy a new car, want to give my car as trade in but, since i had a shop do my install im not really sure how the wiring was done.

So last night I got the amplifier out, and now i got no sound to my front speakers... Im not a sound geek and a total noob to this, I know they only connected the fronT speakers to the amp, but somehow thought they were still hooked up to the head unit or something.... So, how do i get the stock sound to my front speakers?

PS. I already checked behind the door panel to see if they wired to the speaker but that was not the case, also checked behind the HU and that was not the case either. Im just wondering if there is a common sense answer here that I am not aware of.

Thanks for any help guys

What did that amp power, the front speakers?
If it was then they had to intercept and cut the factory speaker wires ro run new ones into the doors. no way in hell they ran them into the doors for free. My guess is they grabbed them behind the radio.

i checked behind the HU but no wiring there, just the stock ones, in guessing i need to trace the wires and they are probably somewhere behind the HU/AC compartment. So once i intercept them, do I just take away the amp wires and put the stock ones back again? sorry for the dumb questions. Also, any way to get easy access there, do I have to remove more than the HU?

The pocket will just pull out. That will give you all the room you need.
Disconnect the factory wire harness adapter too, just for curiosity sakes.

Latest posts

Back