Update! p-p-p-p-poker faceee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know...The strech/Poke isn't what I was talking about...The ridiculous camber is what I was talking about. I laugh my ass off at over craptasitc Hondas and other rides with cut springs that result in the camber people now strive to get. I just don't seem to understand...to each their own...

Gah... I hate poke and extreme stretch. Looks good honestly (the rims and stance that is), I would just NEVER run a tire like that. If I had 18x10s, I'd try to shove some fat ass 285 rubber on there and lift the suspension up a bit. Not possible, but I can dream.

Keep up the good work man!!! im thinking of some 18 x 9.5 +38 w/ 225/40s all the way around. what do ya think. how is clearance on the inside for you
This is for all the others that dont agree (NSFW-language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

**if you found time to come in this thread and express your negative opinion rather than just click out of the thread when you saw pics. Take a second to watch the video ;) its only 53 seconds long***

Yeah, I know...The strech/Poke isn't what I was talking about...The ridiculous camber is what I was talking about. I laugh my ass off at over craptasitc Hondas and other rides with cut springs that result in the camber people now strive to get. I just don't seem to understand...to each their own...

I'm not the biggest fan of extreme camber... I do wish I could get more camber in the front without having to pay how ever much for those kmac plates.

3960979149_6aa489d3ea.jpg

lmao....now thats camber yo

Wow, all I gotta say is that this thread has really brought out some ******* assholes out of the woodwork! Joking that he should be hung for pushing the envelope for wheel fitment on a mazda? Holy hell...

Moving on...Thai, I am officially eating my words. At first I did not think it was gonna turn out so well, but wow, this looks amazing. Those wheels are GORGEOUS!!!!! I did not like the advans so much, so these were a much welcomed upgrade. I think a little more tire on the wheel would look better, but wow, it looks gorgeous! Very very very nice my friend. I think you should do some more exterior upgrades to tie in your look. Keep it up man! More power to you...all the haters are making you famous.

it looks good. deff somthing diffrent.

all i can say with people and the ungodly amout of camber is that i hope you have deep pockets for tires casue ur gonna go through them as fast a pro drifter does

Keep up the good work man!!! im thinking of some 18 x 9.5 +38 w/ 225/40s all the way around. what do ya think. how is clearance on the inside for you
This is for all the others that dont agree (NSFW-language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

**if you found time to come in this thread and express your negative opinion rather than just click out of the thread when you saw pics. Take a second to watch the video ;) its only 53 seconds long***

one mooooo gaannnnn

personally i think thats way to much -camber..but whatever thats the style.

not my style though lol

edit: lmao katt williams...******* hilarious

i respect the work to get the wheels to "fit" and everything done to the car......but when you stretch a tire that far its dangerous, no way around it. and when you drive 80 mph on the highway with those dangerously stretched tires NEXT TO ppl and put THEIR innocent life's in danger, thats when i had to draw the line. i couldn't drive my car with that on my conscious. enjoy the new trend. throw a roof rack on that mug with a vintage 80's bmx bike, plaster a bunch of random stickers on the lip, rust the hood, hang random stuff on the tow hook, have random themed interior, slap on those illest/hella flush decals and enjoy the hard parking...../of rant

He actually had lower control arms that were ~ 2 times the normal length in order to achieve that.

at least the police had the sense to impound that POS

in thaiguys case I can believe a shop would willing to take the liability of mounting 215s on a 10" wide rim

at least the police had the sense to impound that POS

in thaiguys case I can believe a shop would willing to take the liability of mounting 215s on a 10" wide rim

It's the reason I don't go to many VW scene car shows.. just 1000s of pos jetts/gti's owned by douchebags who think that they can distract people from the poor condition of their car by slamming it on the ground.

DEFINITELY not my style.... i'm just curious....all this appearance modding (rims, debadge, smiley sticker, etc.) BUT YET, you still have Joe Meyers license plate frame?!?!?!?! take THAT crap off!! hahahahahah

i have a sense of humor but its not twisted enough to laugh about killing someone. its like saying to a black man, hey dont they kidnap, send you back to the cotton fields, and whip you for doing something like that? or to a jewish person, hey dont they put you in a concentration camp and exterminate you for doing something like that? its not funny and not something to joke about. and if you think it is, you are very twisted and should seek help.

so basically what you're saying is that lynching IS normal in texas?

Wow, all I gotta say is that this thread has really brought out some ******* assholes out of the woodwork! Joking that he should be hung for pushing the envelope for wheel fitment on a mazda? Holy hell...
something that absurd is obviously not meant to be taken seriously...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back